Logitech G15 Keyboard

I hate logitech, when they will make french qwerty keyboard @!$$?$?%$

That is a pita would suck to be in your shoes, but english is your second language isn't it sure you're french canadian, but in the end your still just canadian.

• 1 month later...

I got this keyboard a couple of months ago and it's awesome. The NetSpeed LCD plugin is sweet for tracking bandwidth usage. :D

• 1 year later...

How do you guys find the game keys/macro keys. Do you use them everytime you play a game and overall do you think they have improved your comfort and ease in gameplay?

Thank you

i simply "love" my G15 in dark whilst playing BF2 (Although i have screen down) its good :p

i have my macros programmed for passwords (not important ones), usernames, FTP accounts etc

gaming is kinda easier cos the keys are easier to press and use

Well, My G15 met its maker today. After months of the paint scraping off the keys, the keys themselves finally started to fail. Now i've gone with the Microsoft Reclusa, and noticed how little I miss the screen, and buttons.

Well, My G15 met its maker today. After months of the paint scraping off the keys, the keys themselves finally started to fail. Now i've gone with the Microsoft Reclusa, and noticed how little I miss the screen, and buttons.

call logitech support, from what i've heard, they'll be willing to send you a new one.