GUI.Air

true it is most awaited... i hope he includes the themes from the very first ss in the first post... i like that one best.

Nearly done, I'm not 100% happy with the start menus (not the actual start panel), and I have a mental block with the start button. You'll see it by tonight though so don't worry. I might release the beta without bothering to do verticle taskbars which means you'll have it on your desktop sooner.

i don't think anyone is gonna complain about getting the beta sooner!! i'm sure you will flooded in feedback once you release it though (might help the mental block?)

Nearly done, I'm not 100% happy with the start menus (not the actual start panel), and I have a mental block with the start button. You'll see it by tonight though so don't worry. I might release the beta without bothering to do verticle taskbars which means you'll have it on your desktop sooner.

can't wait :D :woot:

LOL! fat chance.. He kindof has a distaste for WB and stardock.

Don't you mean bant??? b0se has allowed most of his past work to be ported over.

verticle taskbars? who the hell uses that? I've yet to see one of them in the monthly desktop screen shots. release a beta and get the rest of things working and then do the verticle taskbars later. Thanks for keeping us updated b0se.

Don't you mean bant??? b0se has allowed most of his past work to be ported over.

Oh wait.. thats right ooops x.x Got thier views mixed for a moment

• 5 months later...