GUI.Air

Thanks for the comments!

Yeah I'll be finishing it, just busy with work (in my 'free' time also). Weeeeee.

Also, please, do not PM me about beta testing! lol. When a beta is ready, I'll let you know :?)

Ahh time for bed(Y))

What about people who have their taskbars on the top ? Will it redraw properly ? Even then the tabs will be upside down ..

586651844[/snapback]

I hope so. I love my taskbar at the top and it would be a shame to not be able to use this theme because of that.

Other than that, keep up the good work b0se! (Y)

WOW is right. i want this one bad. this looks great and i like the color choices too.

cannot wait. shineness without the longhorness.

wow... a small taste for a theme that hasnt even come out yet and already nearly 10 pages of people praising it.  that's gotta make you feel good lol.

586664252[/snapback]

I'd be happier if XPM Classic would be completed sometime this year.

Nice work Ross, i see problems with realizing the scrollarrows and upper taskbar however and of course the rounded taskbar ends may look somewhat awkward depending on wallpaper choice. I will check back to see how mockup > VS conversion goes.

When's it coming out (approximately, I know you can't set a date on these things)

586669512[/snapback]

i believe he said he'd try to get it out by the end of october.... i could be wrong though.

I'd be happier if XPM Classic would be completed sometime this year.

Why not read the post? This was essentially the final addition to XPMC, which I decided to release as a new theme for obvious reasons. XPMC is more or less final as it is.

BTW: What you see is the top taskbar, hence the rounded corners. Just trust me (Y)

Thanks for the comments! It's generating a lot more interest than I was expecting.