The Hour is certainly coming

THE IMPORTANCE OF REFLECTING ON THE SIGNS OF THE LAST DAY

Most people in the world are to a greater or lesser extent aware of the horror of the Last Day. Nonetheless, some people are unwilling to think or talk about such a vital matter. They make great efforts never to bring the fear that will be experienced when the Hour comes to mind. They are even unable to bear it when news of a catastrophe they read in the paper or a film depicting a disaster reminds them of the Last Day. They refuse to reflect on the fact that this day will inevitably arrive.

Minor Signs before the judgment day

Major signs

? It [the Last Hour] will not come until you see ten signs? landslides [with a sinking down, caving in, or displacement of the earth] in three places, one in the East, one in the West and one in Arabia? (Sahih Muslim)

THE SINKING DOWN IN THE EAST:

THE TSUNAMI DISASTER IN INDONESIA

One of the signs of the Last Day revealed by our Prophet (saas) is that of the "sinking down in the East."

The probable significance of this sign is the disappearance of an area of land or a human community. (God knows best.) This portent bears a close similarity to the 2004 tsunami disaster in Asia. Therefore, our Prophet's (saas) portent regarding the "sinking down in the East" may be indicating this terrible catastrophe. (Our Lord knows best, of course.)

Throughout history various disasters, earthquakes and tornadoes have struck Asia and the Far East. These wrought terrible destruction and large numbers of people lost their lives in them. However, the tsunami that took place on 26 December, 2004, in southern Asia and that resulted in the loss of more than 225,000 lives, was the worst of these disasters. During this dreadful catastrophe, the enormous energy released by 1000-kilometer breaks as a result of the movement of underground plates and shifting land masses, together with the enormous energy produced in the oceans, struck the coasts of Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Myanmar, the Maldives, the Seychelles, and even Somalia, 5,000 kilometers away.

This tsunami disaster in the End Times, when the signs of the Last Day are coming true one by one, affected a very wide area, and led to cities being flooded by sea water and to a new map of the world. Therefore, the expression "sinking down in the East" may well be referring to this disaster in southern Asia. (God knows best.)

THE SINKING DOWN IN THE WEST:

THE "KATRINA" DISASTER IN THE USA

The terrible destruction wrought by Hurricane Katrina in the US Gulf of Mexico last month brings to mind another of the signs of the Last Day mentioned by our Prophet (saas): "the sinking down in the West."

This "sinking" which our Prophet (saas) declares will take place in the End Times must necessarily be much greater and have a much greater impact than similar ones in the past. Indeed, the damage inflicted by Hurricane Katrina was far worse than that inflicted by similar phenomena in the past.

Throughout history great disasters have been experienced in Europe and America. Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes and terrorist attacks have cost the lives of thousands. However, none of these disasters have had such a terrible impact as Hurricane Katrina, causing millions of people to flee, tens of thousands to lose their lives, immense harm to three large states, and the flooding of whole cities. This makes Hurricane Katrina different from disasters of the past, and ensures it top place in the list of destruction in US history. For that reason, the Katrina catastrophe may well be one of the three incidents of sinking referred to by our Prophet Muhammad (saas). God knows best, of course.

COULD THE "ARMY DISAPPEARING IN THE DESERT" BE THE THIRD SINKING?

Attention is drawn in the hadith of our Prophet Muhammad (saas) to "a third sinking in the Arabian peninsula," in addition to those in the East and West.

This sinking that will take place in the Arabian peninsula bears a close resemblance to another hadith:

An army comes to fight. Once they enter the desert, the one in the front and the back disappear, and the ones in the middle cannot save themselves. (Tirmidhi, Sunan Ibn Majah, Sunan Abu Dawud)

One of the most noticeable incidents of the 2003 Iraq War was the sudden disappearance of a large part of the Iraqi Army. Many newspapers and TV channels reported on the disappearance of the 60,000-man force known as the Republican Guard and 15,000-man force known as the Fedayeen. The fact that this is indicated in the above hadith shows that one of the signs of the Last Day may have taken place. Indeed, the finding in the days to follow of a part of their warplanes buried under the desert sands strengthens the possibility that the reference in the hadith of the sinking of an army in the desert may concern the Iraqi Army. (God knows best.) When we consider this hadith together with our Prophet's (saas) reference to "sinking down in Arabia," it may well be that the event in question refers to this extraordinary situation that came about during the Iraq war. (God knows best.)

The Pakistan EarthQuake

Pakistan Earthquake

As I have already stated, the fact that the signs of the Last Day were fully described 1,400 years ago and are coming to pass one after the other is a matter of the greatest importance. This is definitive proof so that we might understand that in describing in detail 1,400 years ago the picture that would emerge our Prophet (saas) was referring to the present day and age. The reports of the End Times paint a most accurate picture of our own time. This, of course, is a miraculous phenomenon calling for deep reflection.

you dont get much sleep do you?

i dont get the messaging your trying to pass on.. the world isn't ending...

:blink: it is? Proof? (that stuff you said isn't proof, it is current events and a man trying to link the two together :devil: .)Seriously, get a life and quit pasting forwarded emails into the forum.....:p

Religious conspiracy theorists are the kind of people I wish I could pound in the face with a sledgehammer. I hope they gather some friends together, start a cult, and commit mass suicide as a way to avoid armageddon. The world could use a few less idiots contaminating the gene pool.

You are talking about something that people will never accept until it happens, because they are unable to, regardless of the signs (if they are signs). You can't do anything to convince people until they see it for themselves, some of the responses in this thread alone will tell you the same thing. It's something that's hard for most people to accept or even consider, and regardless it's inevitable and nothing will change by trying to convince others it's coming.

586651629[/snapback]

Correct, we can't even get people to move their butts out of the way of a bad storm.

Cody

You are talking about something that people will never accept until it happens, because they are unable to, regardless of the signs (if they are signs). You can't do anything to convince people until they see it for themselves, some of the responses in this thread alone will tell you the same thing. It's something that's hard for most people to accept or even consider, and regardless it's inevitable and nothing will change by trying to convince others it's coming.

:rolleyes: The Earth has thousands of years to go. The World is not ending; just going through changes, as is natural. There is still a Future. I've been there.

Yeah, people have always been trying to predict the end of the world. This just seems like applying current events which just happen to coincide with these predictions. Honestly, when the world ends, nobody will care who had the right prediction, we're gonna be worried about what comes next.

Well it's certainly nice to see you guys trash all religions equally.  At least you're consistent.

586651838[/snapback]

i won't trash religions but i will trash claims such as these.

Good points dude. It's always interesting IMO to play connect the dots. For me, however, it's just an exercise and not something I give any real credibility. Whether you go for the whole religous stick or not (and while I am somewhat religious... I don't) all of these natural disasters lately combined with global warming and other such indicators to make me wonder about the possibilities of another climate shift in the upcoming years.

My advice is, just dont dis him unless he really freaked the hell out of you :p

Um, yeah, leave the guy alone. I may not agree with him, but what the heck.

LOL! Great post! Very funny stuff man, keep up the good work.

Yes people have been talking about the end of the world forever using religion as the guide to when it will end, its funny I think the world has ended 3 or 4 times throughout history based upon those silly predictions hasn't it? At least once or twice thats for sure.