YAY! Apple releases new imac, ipod, etc.

ive never been persuaded by Macs, but also, i did think of buying a nano, but with all the problems with the soft screen and things, i just thought it isnt worth it....

cant afford to get the video one ( well technically i can but i need to save for my gap year) :p

Went on the apple wesbite and saw their new products. The Imac is soooo awsome with 2.1 ghz, camera, and included mighty mouse. i just ordered my nano off ebay and i think im going to sell it so i can get the new ipod. i dont know about you guys but i was bouncing up and down in my chair because i was so excited and i dont even have a mac yet :D

Went on the apple wesbite and saw their new products.  The Imac is soooo awsome with 2.1 ghz, camera, and included mighty mouse.  i just ordered my nano off ebay and i think im going to sell it so i can get the new ipod.  i dont know about you guys but i was bouncing up and down in my chair because i was so excited and i dont even have a mac yet  :D

586662885[/snapback]

:blink:

Wow...you...man...

Go outside.

Get a PSP instead, cheaper than an iPod, has a bigger screen, does more stuff, looks nicer, doesn't scratch.

Much better.

586662903[/snapback]

do you actually have a PSP ?? They DO scratch ...

i have the psp already. i am so bored of it. Memory sitcks arent big enough for my music collection.

lol, i think i will go outside to take a breather

Get a PSP instead, cheaper than an iPod, has a bigger screen, does more stuff, looks nicer, doesn't scratch.

Much better.

586662903[/snapback]

what does that have to do with anything??? this is about the announcements, not the psp.

anyhow, yea i am drooling over the new iPod and the new iMac. im really thinkin about getting an iMac, i dont need it but i would so love to have one, lol. im headed towards the apple store this weekend so ill give a nice first hand account of the new iPod.

do you actually have a PSP ?? They DO scratch ...

586662983[/snapback]

I have one with not a scratch on it. I throw it in my backpack and everything and there still isnt a scratch on it. Its much much more scratch resistant than an iPod. My iPod Nano scratched just from my empty jean pocket, no headphones in that pocket or anything, just cloth.

Much better.

586662903[/snapback]

They're not even in the same category. A PSP is nice if you want to play with games and emulator (but both quickly get old, I haven't touched my PSP in over a month now :|), and music/video if you feel like dealing with a _maximum_ storage capacity of 4gb. On the otherhand, you can store 30 to 60gb of music/video on an iPod. I've got a 30gb 4G iPod myself, and I've got the thing nearly filled to capacity; I don't think I could go with anything smaller.

what does that have to do with anything???  this is about the announcements, not the psp.

anyhow, yea i am drooling over the new iPod and the new iMac.  im really thinkin about getting an iMac, i dont need it but i would so love to have one, lol.  im headed towards the apple store this weekend so ill give a nice first hand account of the new iPod.

586662987[/snapback]

Ya, luckily theres 2 apple stores right by me that i know of. I'm going to go and look at the new imacs because i am very interested in buying one. I think i will also buy the ipod as well :yes:

so let me be the first to show off my nerdiness and point out the fact that iMac now had 533Mhz DDR2 RAM :) that's the first thing that I actually noticed, I know I'm lame... so I'm thinking that iMacs will be the first to convert to Intel platform in the future, they already got Intel new favorite RAM type in it.

so let me be the first to show off my nerdiness and point out the fact that iMac now had 533Mhz DDR2 RAM :) that's the first thing that I actually noticed, I know I'm lame...

586663150[/snapback]

Me too that's what I noticed... Also not seeing rumored powerbook updates. Hope there still coming

this is awesome.

I hoped the iPod would have something more unique than a larger screen, curvier back and same old click wheel. (i'd say this is gen 4.5)

but the iMac woah, now THAT is BEAUTIFUllllllllllllllL

(those who bring up PSPs, please ive it a rest. After buying the PSP and a large enough memory card you'll have spent more money than buying an iPod, if you get that Datel 4GB (which is still 26GB short of this iPod) it'll be too bulky to slip inyour pocket.

Am I the only one to notice that the eMac is not for sale anymore?

586663296[/snapback]

HA, i knew something was missing. Nice observing. Did they not release the improved mac mini because their trying to sell the rest stil?

God now my Rev A iMac G5 looks old...I want the new one :(

586663569[/snapback]

ya thats what i hate. when something new comes out, you want it. then, when you get that, another one comes out. its never ending :wacko:

the new iMac G5 is the greatest, photobooth is gonna be awsome, i can spend hours on this app.

but my next mac will be in march.. =\

i hate OS9, and i have no internet, im talking in my PC

the imac is looking really sweet, but does anyone know if you can output video to a TV from the imac? because thats one of the biggest selling points of my current PC setup, i can output video to my 30" TV!

the imac is looking really sweet, but does anyone know if you can output video to a TV from the imac? because thats  one of the biggest selling points of my current PC setup, i can output video to my 30" TV!

586663802[/snapback]

I'm actually wondering that myself. I was going to start a topic until i saw this. So, does anyone know?