giant creature uncovered after tsunami

that's very interesting, i wonder what i could be. i know there must be so many DEEP sea creatures yet undiscovered, but this is just weird

wow, that looks really fake. Not to bust on India or anything, but my local news here doesn't look that good, I have a hard time believing that an Indian local news channel would look that good, besides alot of that looks like cg, imo.

wow, that looks really fake. Not to bust on India or anything, but my local news here doesn't look that good, I have a hard time believing that an Indian local news channel would look that good, besides alot of that looks like cg, imo.

586724514[/snapback]

SO TRUE!!!!! And ive been to alot of south asian countries, and they REALLY ARE (not a cospiracy) low budget.

Btw, all i see is a rib cage and rocks, it doesnt even look like an animal or creature, looks like a rock....formation........CONSPIRACY!!!!

You people say everything is fake. Tell me, when you first saw Setpember 11 unfolding, did you say "Fake" the explosion was far too small?

You people say everything is fake.  Tell me, when you first saw Setpember 11 unfolding, did you say "Fake" the explosion was far too small?

586730947[/snapback]

what you just said is sooooo fake ;p

meh poorly done.

586740672[/snapback]

agreed. poorly done indeed.

this would of been ALL over the news, daily planet (which i was all the time) and CNN.