when will Chelsea lose?

no.1 its good utd dint buy essien not worth 10 mil if u ask me

no.2 that foul deserved a red card the guy stomped on the other guys leg and claimed that he was fouled - thats chelsea for ya

Chelsea can't stop winning at the moment.

does anyone agree that essien should have been sent off against bolton?

586684450[/snapback]

I think Essien's tackle was disgusting, there have been quite a lot of really bad tackles so far this season it seems. The Refs need to be stricter on those kinds of problems, and less strict on the minor things that stop the flow of the game in my opinion. There needs to be a crack down on cheats too, there is nothing more annoying than players throwing themselves around trying to get a penalty or free kick. I hate to say it but it's mostly foreign players as well.

Essiens tackle was a shocker.. to then pretend he was injured was a joke. His manager should have absolutely bollocked him after the game for that sort of play.

Essien should have been sent off for that challenge! Chelsea will lose there 1st game of the season when they play Blackburn (the bully boys) on the 29th October.

The tackle was horrible.

Brodel has a good point. The refs really need to crack down on these sort of incidents. On thing that really irritates me these days is the players attitudes (well some of tehm anyway) regarding penalties. Whether they were intentionally taken dowin in the box or whether they dived to try and win one is not the point, it's that some players will do anything to win a penalty, instead of taking the initiative and trying to score.

There's no doubt that Essien should have been sent off, and his pretending he was hurt was ridiculous. What was the 4th official doing at this point, as the incident happened in a position where he would have got a good view of it?

BigGiantHead's comment about some of the players attitudes regarding certain incidents is spot on, it's something which we're seeing more and more of now, especially in the Champions League.

As to the original question of 'When Will Chelsea Lose?', i can't wait for the match against Manchester United at Old Trafford on November 6, should be interesting :)

being a chelsea fan obviously we are never ever going to lose again, though i have to admit essiens tackle was bad

586684518[/snapback]

my mates a chelsea fan and thinks it was a mistake :blink:

Essiens tackle was a shocker.. to then pretend he was injured was a joke. His manager should have absolutely bollocked him after the game for that sort of play.

586684555[/snapback]

do you think he did?

The outcome to the Bolton game could have been totally different had Essien been sent off like he should (and I just read he will escape any further action, the FA system is crap). I'm not saying Bolton would have deffinately won, but it could have happened. Instead when we went down to 10 men we were screwed :cry:

They don't play Man City (last team to beat them in league) for a while but I bet another mid league team could catch Chelsea on a bad day and seek a 1-0.

They lose when they play Manchester United in 3 weeks time :laugh:

My post count is my house number  :D

586690284[/snapback]

:laugh: Just what I was about to say.

And for the record I'm not a Man.U supporter.

I totally agree they lose on the 6th of nov.Let me explain something :remember last year when arsenal was on that great run of unbeaten matches and everyone was saying they were unstoppable?they faced man utd for their 50th match at old trafford and we all know what happened to them after that.well chelsea are on a similar run they can break tottenham's record of 11 straight wins at the start of a season but for the 12th game they face manutd at old trafford.Its going to be the same outcome :yes:

chandru

For once... i will actually be rooting for Man Utd to win that match. You did it against us, now do it against the Chelsea scum :)

586690389[/snapback]

when are they playing?