80 dollars for logo design

Question

im not trying to lowball nobody so im willing to pay 80 dollars to whoever designs a logo for a company im starting is a computer bussiness the name is "Onsite" computer solutions...... i already have it copyrighted all paperwork done im on the process of looking for a web designer and logo-getting my bussiness card done after the logo

so this wont be the first time i will be asking for somebodys knowledge on neowin, i have seen alot of good designers here getting low figures

whoever is interested please email me or pm me.

my email is fnj560@gmail.com this to somebody is probably the easiest 80 bucks in their life it may take like a couple of minutes to design and polish.

i will pay thru paypal the moment i see one i like no bs please, im really serious about this and will like a nice turn around for it so that way i can get what i need and you get paid.

i shopped around and logo companys are charging like 200 -400 bucks to design it

i rather give it to somebody whos on the up come up in designing.

so 80 bucks is like half of the cheapest one i was able to find out, if for whatever reason it doesnt workout here then i will be forced to lash out 200 bucks on a 10-15 minute logo, so im hoping somebody take this chance

Edited by Javizun

thats awesome! :) but is it suppose to be so transparent?

586703709[/snapback]

The background is transparent, but the logo itself only looks transparent because of the soft colors and watermark that overlays the text.

here's mine, what do you think? :) obviously all the colours can be changed and you don't have to have the mouse pointer if you dont want to etc

would do it for a little less than 80 as I'm in the UK so can round it off :)

thanks!

cheers, like the gloss effect on yours, i think a cross between my text/logo and your gloss/effects could win it :) - if he doesnt like mine or yours we could cross them and split winnings if we get it if you want ?

586704180[/snapback]

That depends on his opinion...I don't mind at all if he likes the mix between mine and yours :)