80 dollars for logo design

Question

im not trying to lowball nobody so im willing to pay 80 dollars to whoever designs a logo for a company im starting is a computer bussiness the name is "Onsite" computer solutions...... i already have it copyrighted all paperwork done im on the process of looking for a web designer and logo-getting my bussiness card done after the logo

so this wont be the first time i will be asking for somebodys knowledge on neowin, i have seen alot of good designers here getting low figures

whoever is interested please email me or pm me.

my email is fnj560@gmail.com this to somebody is probably the easiest 80 bucks in their life it may take like a couple of minutes to design and polish.

i will pay thru paypal the moment i see one i like no bs please, im really serious about this and will like a nice turn around for it so that way i can get what i need and you get paid.

i shopped around and logo companys are charging like 200 -400 bucks to design it

i rather give it to somebody whos on the up come up in designing.

so 80 bucks is like half of the cheapest one i was able to find out, if for whatever reason it doesnt workout here then i will be forced to lash out 200 bucks on a 10-15 minute logo, so im hoping somebody take this chance

Edited by Javizun

Dammit cyg & chema & apple dave  just made it harder i thought i had it set

so damn hard awwwwwwwwwww man you guys rock seriously amazing

586707353[/snapback]

that was my intension :p

i have made my decision and first i will like to thank everybody that showed interest

in creating a logo for me, everything i saw was amazing and i truly liked every logo i saw

and yes even hums design lol.

but i have chosen to use appledaves design everybody please give apple dave a standing ovation.

i have made my decision and first i will like to thank everybody that showed interest

in creating a logo for me, everything i saw was amazing and i truly liked every logo i saw

but i have chosen to use appledaves design everybody please give apple dave a standing ovation.

586707651[/snapback]

:D :D :D Thank you Javizun I am really excited!!

Man this took awhile....here is the whole sha-bang. Logo, Letterhead, and business card. Enjoy.?:DD

ooooops0qj.png

586707348[/snapback]

Welldone(Y)) but how good does it look in black and white, colour can be expensive and drop shadows on black might not look so good .. pixel fonts to write letters is not practical .. the business card is well done but again it will be expensive as to the amount of colour used.

If it was my choice chema would get my vote it is practical looks good in any colour and looks professional (the first logo) .

I was wondering the same. Corp identities aren't really about soft shadows and gradients... But oh well, if that's what Javizun is looking for, then fine with me.

I was wondering the same. Corp identities aren't really about soft shadows and gradients... But oh well, if that's what Javizun is looking for, then fine with me.

586708945[/snapback]

Same here...

those a nice (Y)(Y).. what font is that first one?

btw, i LOVE the things people will do for money

586706426[/snapback]

It's Coolvetica and you can find it over dafont.com

And thanx for the comment :yes:

you guys dont know how happy i feel knowing that i can come here and get professional assistance,i fully support new comers and individuals who are striving to succeed in the designing world.

since i have the logo out of the way i will go after a website design but i need to make more money before i get into that, im trying to expand my bussiness and see how far i can reach.

so neowin look out in the future as i will be coming back here to look for somebody to design my website.

Im not into Corp identities I chose daves design because it stands out and thats what i wanted, the clientele i have are wealthy i got my foot in the right place to make it happen, if you know about miami and you know what fisher island or star island is then you will understand, im trying to appeal to them so that i can just branch out.

Here's a little business card idea. You would put all your info on the backside of the card. The font could be changed if u want but its the logo that I'm really submitting.

since i have the logo out of the way i will go after a website design but i need to make more money before i get into that, im trying to expand my bussiness and see how far i can reach.

586715923[/snapback]

Damn!!!!!!!!!

I guess I was too late.

So what did u end up going with?

586707651[/snapback]

oops i guess i should have read all the posts first. Oh well I think u chose the best one