xBox360 Displays at Bestbuy!

man, you guys are making me upset :(  i want an xbox 360.. and how in the world, did bestbuy allow you to take pictures inside there store?  or is it your camera phone?? lol

586756205[/snapback]

Looks like a camera phone, but why would they care anyway? :ninja:

man, you guys are making me upset :(  i want an xbox 360.. and how in the world, did bestbuy allow you to take pictures inside there store?  or is it your camera phone?? lol

586756205[/snapback]

you're usually not allowed to take pics? i was surrounded by best buy workers when i took my cellphone pics, and even told one i wish i had my 5.0megapixel w/ me. Granted, I do go there a lot and most of them recognize me...

Such a small TV to showcase the XBOX 360.... The Best Buy I go to over here always has a game system hooked up to a large LCD or DLP, I am going to see if they have the XBOX 360 hooked up to it :woot:

Such a small TV to showcase the XBOX 360....  The Best Buy I go to over here always has a game system hooked up to a large LCD or DLP, I am going to see if they have the XBOX 360 hooked up to i:woot:t:

586756261[/snapback]

well, the thing about the xbox 360's is that they come as part of the kiosk, and microsoft has probably told all the retailers w/ the demo stations that the xbox 360 must be played in the kiosk (or in walmart's case, behind the glass casing)

Looks like a camera phone, but why would they care anyway?  :ninja:

586756216[/snapback]

ya it looks like a ****ty quality.. but i get the jist of it. i care because, i would feel occward, taking out my 4.0mp camera, and snapping pictures.. i know some places go anal on you for doing something that isn't "normal"

you're usually not allowed to take pics? i was surrounded by best buy workers when i took my cellphone pics, and even told one i wish i had my 5.0megapixel w/ me. Granted, I do go there a lot and most of them recognize me...

586756242[/snapback]

same what i said above.. i would go take some high quality pictures, but walking into bestbuy and snapping pictures, just hope you have some friendly people working

That's because EA got lazy with COD2 for Xbox 360, it wasn't made from the ground up and it was minimally optimized for Xbox 360. Basically, it's just a port directly from the PC version of the game so don't expect next-gen calibur graphics from that title, smooth framerates though? Heck yes!

586756197[/snapback]

Except the CoD2 engine for the 360 was built from the ground up, separate of the PC verions...

Ya it's a shame, walmart has small displays for thier xbox 360 setups, and they have it up at a freaking 60 degree angle, made my neck hurt after 30 secs, looks like BB has the same deal :/

I want to see that sucker on a 50" HDTV LCD or what ever... those small screens u can't tell much... only just see the grain of the pixels.. kinda ruins it for me....

anyone notice the pics that were posted on page one showing the display setup, that the controllers have wires, but what are they plugged into? the back of the xbox?

i am surprised there isn't a crowd of people surrounding the xbox360 display. isn't anyone interested in this product? seriously, xbox360 needs some tv ads. it's about to be released and i only saw ONE xbox360 commercial so far. it's the commercial with people jump roping. cool jump roping but that is the dumbest commercial of all because it doesn't relate to the xbox360, period. we want to see gameplay and the ACTUAL xbox360 console! show us call of duty 2, perfect dark or pgr3, not a bunch of people jump roping!

586756205[/snapback]

Camera on PDA; they prolly thought I was taking notes or something. :whistle: :ninja:

anyone notice the pics that were posted on page one showing the display setup, that the controllers have wires, but what are they plugged into? the back of the xbox?

586756728[/snapback]

I would assume the console locked in the case.

Wireless controllers would be a bad idea, they would walk away very quickly!