Mac OS X 10.4.3

Quite a few permission errors with this update related to widgets.

Now waiting for Candybar and Onyx to be compatible.

Radish?

586750794[/snapback]

Candybar just won't start now?

Candybar just won't start now?

586750857[/snapback]

It starts but says it needs an updated version.

Radish?

There's an update to CandyBar that makes it compatible. I got a pop-up when I launched it.

My EyeHome box won't work now :( The server starts and then crashes 30 seconds later.

There's an update to CandyBar that makes it compatible. I got a pop-up when I launched it.

586750915[/snapback]

Yep, updated it now (Y)

Radish?

yea everythings really fast now

but wait.... am i the only one whose frontrow stopped working after this update? and no i dont have an imac lol

You broke teh intarweb! :crazy:

Seriously though, it works fine for me...

586751014[/snapback]

Yeah, I just trashed the plist and it works fine now

Everything is a lot faster. Especially Safari and Spotlight.

And now there are no beach balls when searching in th finder

586751067[/snapback]

No kidding. Spotlight is easily 3x faster on my eMac.

Is everyone being able to send encrypted messages okay? Or am I the only one experiencing problems on both my PowerMac and PowerBook?

I know it's to be automated, but I don't see the encryption options when you go to compose a new message.

Is there someway to slipstream this onto a DVD?

I think my original DVDs that shipped with my iMac G5 has a scratch on it (DVD #1 of 2 anyways) and I'd like to make a backup. The backup part is easy..... I want to know if I can slipstream though.

sebaz, to my understanding it is only available for .mac members and chats between .mac members.

Upon log-in with your .mac address on iChat, it leads you through confirming set-up with iChat. I was told that the encryption is automatically set-up with log-in to iChat, however it hasn't worked for me. I don't see the encryption options available in my application.

I posted a post within the Apple Support forum, however no one has been able to shed any light on what might have gone wrong on both my systems preventing me from ecrypion emails. (Of which, I would think be universally available to all members, not only .mac members.)

everything working a lot faster here! (12in iBook 1.33)

Front Row is still working...and it works a whole lot faster! Loads faster and menu is much more responsive now...haven't tested dvd player...may still not be working...

threads merged.

this safari update rules. im thinking of making it my main browser again.

sigh, safari, camino, or ff 1.5. so many decisions.

go apple. 10.4.3 kicks booty so far.

the effects seem alot smoother (the genie mimize effect, expose, etc) is anybody else noticing that, and wow, sportlight and safari are a ton faster now, i also am noticing how much nicer the menus in safari are with saft disabled :D, i wish there was a way in saft to hide it's extras on the menus, or maybe edit the safari menus