MSN Customer Experience Validation ?

I'm so confused.

586752683[/snapback]

Whether the MSN Customer Experience Validation provide the latest test plank to customer or not, why what I go to the DOWNLOAD AREA to also have no

MSN Customer Experience Validation is an invitation program, by signing up you'll be put in a pool of potential testers, when a particular test is available for you (for example Windows Live) you'll be invited seperately.

No downloads are/will be on the MSN Customer Experience Validation program.

If you are selected as a participant, you will be sent a "Welcome" e-mail. That e-mail will contain information on how to download the software from the Microsoft Connect site.

I found this... explaines alot.

it says:

1.      Sign in to Microsoft Connect

Go to http://connect.microsoft.com and sign in using your Passport account.

2.      select CEV

3.      Complete the pre-program survey

well, i dont see CEV on connect... and i sure as hell dont see any survey

586754639[/snapback]

Yea i cant either see it wonder if that survey has been released on the site or not hehe

it says:

1.      Sign in to Microsoft Connect

Go to http://connect.microsoft.com and sign in using your Passport account.

2.      select CEV

3.      Complete the pre-program survey

well, i dont see CEV on connect... and i sure as hell dont see any survey

586754639[/snapback]

CEV = Customer Experience Validation and there is pre-program survey

post-36972-1135194992_thumb.jpg

Instead of "Pending" or "Invited" messages, I have the "Active" message... but that doesn't mean that you are involved in Windows Live Messenger Beta. I'm in another Beta.

C?sar.

Instead of "Pending" or "Invited" messages, I have the "Active" message... but that doesn't mean that you are involved in Windows Live Messenger Beta. I'm in another Beta.

C?sar.

586758022[/snapback]

me too, we'll just have to wait

Hey guys! When i sign into connect.microsoft.com, i only get th four options, i dont get CEV. Im still confused. Do i have to sign up through beta.icrosoft.com and sign up to become a potential tester or does CEV always come up on connect? And i dont see why windows live mail beta testers cant have more access? Any1 know why? Thanx!

hahaha go to connect microsoft site and go to the CEV message and it says *Welocome* to the MSN Recruitment Program, Welocome Yes its say Welocome :woot: Go and see by yourself... well no email im so impatient