November (2005) Workstations

mrogers, do you know the name of it?

Also, where did you get your desk? It's awesome.

586769584[/snapback]

Unfortunately I don't know the exact name of the microphone, but the label on it is "GN Netcom".

I got my desk from Office Max for $50. It's great for the price. It was actually originally an L-shape...if you look where my laptop is sitting, there used to be a corner piece there and the bit the laptop is sitting on was the shorter leg of the "L", but I removed the corner and made it one long desk because of the way I arranged the room. My favorite thing -- and my criteria for buying most desks -- is the elevated stand for the monitors. It leaves me so much more space on the main desk surface. And the observant will notice the blue glow coming from underneath the monitor stand -- I had a couple of extra cold cathode case lights, so I stuck them to the underside of the monitor stand and wired in a switch and a standard AC adapter. It looks really cool when the room's dark...I turn off all the lights except for those when I'm gaming!

Link to the Wallapers please  ;)

586769861[/snapback]

As I already stated, I got it at DeviantArt from the Dual Monitors wallpaper section, and it's called Frozen. I don't have time to dig through there for a link. Maybe someone's who's a member at DA and has access to the Search feature will be kind enough to find it for you.

Here is my study room, I'm too poor to get a matching Ikea desk :(

overview3xj.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

586756654[/snapback]

Same mouse and speakars as I have. I know how it is to be a poor student, I can barlely afford the food I have to eat. But I do have matching Ikea desk though ;)

Here's my in-house semi-mobile MCE system. ;) Plugged in my three-year-old SoundBlaster MP3+ so I can have separate volume controls for video conferencing and TV at the same time. :alien:

system_top.jpg

Hmmm  I like that...

going to have another look at Staples website

586770903[/snapback]

Website has different stock to what the stores have for some reason, so you probably won't find it on there.

my workstation (around half the room :gasp:) have been meaning to post far ages but i've never got around to it before. I've put a description on the images incase anyone wanted to know anything :)

edit: it's one smaller table (houses the consoles) and then one massive table that has everything else on/under it

01copy4ew.png

02copy6gw.png

03copy5iq.png

Got my Big ass Dell 2005 FPW running off my 12" Powerbook, along side it is my 4th Gen 40GB iPod and a k700i.

RideBMX mag and Water are just for show :)

mydesktopsmall.jpg

Got my Big ass Dell 2005 FPW running off my 12" Powerbook, along side it is my 4th Gen 40GB iPod and a k700i.

RideBMX mag and Water are just for show :)

mydesktopsmall.jpg

586778494[/snapback]

Damn wish I had that Dell. *steals* :p

trix, thats a great setup. the acer ferrari looks sexy too.

586776343[/snapback]

thanks :D makes me feel good about the kinda setup i have lol

hopefully gonna replace the crt with the ibm 21" i have and then for that pc i'll have 2xDell 2405FPW 24'' possibly 4 if i can scrounge up the money, doubt it though :( i'll be lucky if i can get the one for my birthday present

Same mouse and speakars as I have. I know how it is to be a poor student, I can barlely afford the food I have to eat. But I do have matching Ikea desk though ;)

586770995[/snapback]

then its all good :happy: this thread makes me want to remodel my desk.

Yeah i love this thread. It makes me want to get all new stuff but i have no cash  :cry:

586781599[/snapback]

:cry::cry::cry:i want them as well...

Looking forward to Christmas... :yes:

my workstation (around half the room :gasp:) have been meaning to post far ages but i've never got around to it before. I've put a description on the images incase anyone wanted to know anything :)

edit: it's one smaller table (houses the consoles) and then one massive table that has everything else on/under it

586776203[/snapback]

I love the SNES! lol