Astral Projection & OOBE's

I have had this happen to me quite a few times, involentarily. I am however able to control my dreams and have control over my own body as i have a strong will. So when this happens i either go with the flow, o if something happens that starts to feel wrong or strange, i pull myself back to reality with a simple thought.

Has OOBE been scientifically proven?

It hasn't been prooven for the public in common, but scientifically, yes. Now in days, most psychiatrists induct OBEEs in their patients for a bunch of studies that they couldn't haven known any other way.

If you want to know how real it is, I could tell you about a lot of "Institutions" where you can take classes to learn how to control your OBEEs at your own will.

Here is one:

http://www.iacworld.com/

"International Academy of Consciousness"

so oobes are like realistic dreams? do you actually project into real world events? or are they controlled by your imagination?

i must admit i am skeptical of the whole 'ghosts' and 'psychics' thing.

i dont dream that often, but when i do dream they are usually realistic and usually nightmares, i dont know how to classify an OOBE though. personally i try not to remember my dreams as usually they are rather trippy :s

so oobes are like realistic dreams? do you actually project into real world events? or are they controlled by your imagination?

i must admit i am skeptical of the whole 'ghosts' and 'psychics' thing.

i dont dream that often, but when i do dream they are usually realistic and usually nightmares, i dont know how to classify an OOBE though. personally i try not to remember my dreams as usually they are rather trippy :s

Well then start by studing more about OBEEs, AP or Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming. There are tons of documentation out there. I also posted a link above in where you can find a lot of information about Projectiology and Consciousness.

Start now, there are a lot to learn out there. Believe me, A LOT, just about too much.

When you consider the fact that everything in the universe is made of energy, even the human conscience, it does not seem crazy to assume that this energy can interact in a dynamic manner. The conscience could, theoretically, experience things separately from the body because it is nothing more than energy (conscience) interacting with other energy (that of the universe.)

Wether this is actually attainable is a subject of heavy debate (or it is tossed aside as pseudo-science, like the telephone was tossed aside at first because scientists believed it was an illusion caused by ventriliquism.) I have not experienced an out of body experience though I have not specifically attempted to have one. I have several books on the subject and do intend trying to have one, though that will have to wait :)

[/quo

actually it is not a fact. some of the universe is made of matter. It has not been shown anywhere that the human conscience is made of energy. Without the body there is no brain to interpret these interactions. What universe energy is the conscience interacting with? Kinetic? Thermal? WTF?

I had one not too long ago where I was asleep on the couch in our living room. The way I was facing I could see into the kitchen. And it was as if I woke up and was aware but I couldn't move. I could hear people talking aka my parents and some friends that had come over, and after listening to that, I got the strange sensation that something was coming towards me. It was a white thing coming from the kitchen down the hallway and towards me. I started kicking at it as it came towards me and when it hit, I woke up. But it wasn't like waking up from a dream, it was as if I had already been awake. Very weird experience. The cool part was when I did wake up my foot was twitching, the same one that I thought I had been using to kick.

It seems to me that I get sleep paralysis all the time in the car. I try and try to wake up but it just will not happen. I can't move anything and I can hear everyone in the car but I am just not able to really do anything. Scary stuff, especially in the car, lol.