Weather Modification

Someone said something about weather modifications a while back in another thread. They said Katrina was man made or something like that. Even though that is very unlikely, it is very much possible. I was just watching Fox News a minute ago and they had this retired army general that said the military has been toying with weather modification since '77. The idea is to harness the power of a storm and use it on our enimies. Me personally, I always knew this was possible but we all know how the people on Neowin are (ignorant as hell). And I knew most would not believe it. Anyways, I remember seeing this in a textbook back in 4th grade but never saw it again. It was called "Weather Seeding". I have looked for more info recently but only find bull****. What I saw when I was younger had to do with CHANGING the weather. Changing a storm or stopping it all together. They said 2.8 billion has been put into this project since the 70's. It has something to do with skipping radio waves off of the storm or something like that. I was cooking breakfast while the TV was on. Here are a couple links...

Link 1

Right now the govenment is trying to stop it from getting into the wrong hands and being used for "evil".

Link 2

I didn't look into the links, just skim them. I have to go to work in a minute. :p

It was just on Fox News, they might replay it.

Now debate people!

Weather modification is possible but not terribly practical. Under ideal conditions they may be able to influence the weather but not control it with any level of certainty.

Obviously they are not able to take a hurricane heading for Florida and make it strike North Korea.

[Thread Moved from RWI to Area 51, Hanger 101

They do cloud seeding all the time. It's not some practice that's covered up or anything, although it certainly wouldn't lead to a hurricane. And also, $2.8 billion over 30 years isn't a terribly large amount of money. If the government really wanted to control the weather, they'd throw more money at it.

They do cloud seeding all the time. It's not some practice that's covered up or anything, although it certainly wouldn't lead to a hurricane. And also, $2.8 billion over 30 years isn't a terribly large amount of money. If the government really wanted to control the weather, they'd throw more money at it.

586763620[/snapback]

Yea I would figure they throw more money at it.

im surprised our government already isnt doing weather modding, because, think about it there isnt anything more unstoppable then hurricanes, and tornados, the only thing that can stop them is itself pretty much.

it would be one deadly weapon

im surprised our government already isnt doing weather modding, because, think about it there isnt anything more unstoppable then hurricanes, and tornados, the only thing that can stop them is itself pretty much.

it would be one deadly weapon

586764561[/snapback]

Unless it cannot be controlled enough to be practical.

even if they could pull it off i doubt they could make it work for them. as unpredictable as the weather is without human alteration, think about how unpredictable it would be if a) we're messing around with it and b) we've never done it before.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I'm just somewhat sceptical, but I'm of the belief that when they can actually predict the weather properly, they might be able to think about controlling it :)

Weather modification is not a conspiracy theory. It is sound science with a lot of evidence to support that the technologies currently exist. The government has been developing technologies to control the weather so that ecoterrorism can be prevented. Russia has supposedly developed these weapons as well.

William Cohen, former Secretary of Defense, has stated the following during the April 1997 counterterrorism conference...

Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, [and] volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations... It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts.

Lieutenant Colonel Tom E. Bearden has also commented on the issue. This guy is an absolutely brilliant scientist. He has researched everything from free energy devices, electromagnetic weapons, biological control using electromagnetics, and even restructuring reality itself using the same technologies responsible for everything else he has researched: hyperdimensional physics.

Tom E. Bearden's research book about biological control using electromagnetics details how diseases can be killed in an instant (like the Star Trek scanners that heal people!), mental defects can be instantly cured, physical defects can be treated, and even the theoretical capability of downloading information to the human brain. He also details some of the bad things this technology would make possible, such as instantly killing human beings by effectively killing every cell in their body. The book is "Gravitobiology - A New Biophysics" (1991.) If your local library will order books for you, or you do not mind spending a little money on it yourself, I would definitely recommend buying it because it is fascinating to no end. Anyways, on page 13 he describes devices made by the Russians called "Woodpeckers" that are essentially weapons of ecoterrorism...

Woodpeckers; A Soviet Bicentennial Present to the U.S.

On July 4, 1976 the Soviet Union presented the United States of America with a most unusual bicentennial present: On that date, extremely powerful Soviet transmitters were energized in the communications band (3-30 MHz), causing interference with communications all over the world. The "chirped" signals of the new transmitters gave them a most peculiar sound, very much like that of a woodpecker's beak striking a flat block of wood. HAM operators immediately dubbed these new monster transmitters "Woodpeckers." Official protests by the various nations did little good. The Soviets insisted that the Woodpecker transmitters were "experimental" and necessary. The Woodpecker transmitters continued to pour out their bothersome worldwide interference, and they do so to this day.

Misidentification as an OTH Radar

The U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) scientists and engineers proclaimed the new monster Soviet transmitters to be simply over-the-horizon (OTH) radar transmitters. Of course, signals in the communication band will reflect off the earth's ionosphere, so that the signals can be transmitted beyond the radio horizon, reflecting around the earth in multiple bounces within the earth-ionospheric wave guide. For that reason, OTH radars commonly utilize one or more such frequencies. However, there are certain fairly stringent limitations on an OTH radar that are evidenced in its signals. While the Woodpeckers usually exhibit those characteristics, often they also exhibit a great many other characteristics that would be useless or even detrimental to purely OTH radar functioning. Therefore the consensus among many analysts — including, for example, one or more of our most knowledgeable OTH radar experts — is that the Woodpeckers can function as OTH radars if need be, but their primary purpose appears to be far more complicated than OTH radar sensing and ranging. Officially, however, the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. intelligence communities still label the Soviet Woodpeckers as OTH radars.

Immediate Weather Engineering Over North America

For the next decade after the initial operational capability (IOC) advent of the Soviet Woodpeckers in 1976, the weather over North America was highly anomalous. In fact, the prestigious journal Science eventually pointed out that such an anomalous weather decade could be expected only once in 1200 years.26 During this anomalous decade, of course, the Woodpecker transmitters were very active. Indeed, their beams regularly intersected over the United States in an interference "grid."27 Finer interferometry patterns within this overall interference "grid" were used to create and move high pressure and low pressure areas over desired areas in the U.S., steering and controlling the giant jetstreams over the U.S. and directing the course of U.S. weather. The present author has fully documented and explained the use of the Woodpeckers in the weather control mode.28 Further, we have long documented the use of the Woodpeckers as highly unusual directed energy weapons.29 In addition, we have pointed out the Soviet capability to utilize the Woodpecker weapon systems to produce biological effects,30,31 but have not heretofore given a full explanation of the exact EM mechanism for that capability. In this paper we present a more technical explanation of the biological effects of scalar electromagnetics — including as utilized by Soviet weapon systems such as the 14-year-old Woodpeckers, and the decades-long Soviet microwave radiation of personnel in the U.S. Embassy in Moscow. For details of the Embassy radiation, see Brodeur,32 Johns Hopkins University's study of the health status of Embassy penonnel,33 The U.S. Commerce Department's funded study of the radiation,34 and other references.35

I would suggest also reading the web log of Richard C. Hoagland, another scientist involved with hyperdimensional physics, because he details a lot of evidence that supports the claim that hurrican Katrina was controlled using electromagnetic waves originating from another country (satellite imagery even shows electromagnetic waves over the area Katrina hit a full week before Katrina arrived!) You can find it here.

The government has also recently enacted the "Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005" which dedicates $10,000,000 every fiscal year to the research of developing methods of modifying the weather. There is nothing specific mentioned about ecoterrorism or defense from it but the wording in it hints that it is more than just controlling the rain. You can find it here.

I can keep naming different scientists and government officials that support the possibility of ecoterrorism originating from other countries. I personally do not think weather control is a conspiracy theory at all, this thread would be better suited for the "Real World Issues" in my honest opinion.

Edited by megamanXplosion

i'll have to be honest, it's late and i didnt read this entire thread... however, i'll have to put up the thought of Chemtrails.... has anyone experienced them? i have.

Im in the process of taking pictures, although being fall/winter now, the sky is usually always gray here in Ohio... I have seen Chemtrails recently.... they all cross in X's over Columbus (im just outside Columbus) and over the course of an hour, they spread out over a find haze across the entire sky... very creepy.

any personal eperiences with Chemtrails to share?

i'll have to be honest, it's late and i didnt read this entire thread... however, i'll have to put up the thought of Chemtrails.... has anyone experienced them? i have.

Im in the process of taking pictures, although being fall/winter now, the sky is usually always gray here in Ohio... I have seen Chemtrails recently.... they all cross in X's over Columbus (im just outside Columbus) and over the course of an hour, they spread out over a find haze across the entire sky... very creepy.

any personal eperiences with Chemtrails to share?

are they the same as contrails or something different?

thats the fundamental difference.. Contrails are the normal "streaks" that appear from planes, which is simply ice forming behind a plane... they disapate quickly... we all know contrails.

chemtrails, however, do not disapate quickly... instead, they slowly spread out into thick bands across the sky.. over several minutes they become a thin haze across the sky. so, in order to completely coating over a city, the planes do a criscross pattern over the sky so, after about 45 mins, the entire sky is coated in a thin haze. it's terrible.

Chemtrail site

just type Chemtails into Google and select Images, you'll get tons of examples.