Bizarre icon found in Windows Vista 5231

That iPod is a little too thick...  I don't like the perspective either.  How can one side of the iPod be straight while the other is moving to the right?  :x

586759172[/snapback]

Because isometric views look cool :cool:

MS would never add the devil too their flagship operating system to them Apple is the anti-christ.

586759156[/snapback]

if it wasn't for apple and linux, MS would be more stagnant. not trying to start a flame war, each system has its advantages, but competition spurs innovation. oh, and MS puts out software for OSX, how could they consider a platform they develop for the anti-christ?

How the hell is that bizarre?

Maybe Vista will detect your ipod being connected and display the appropriate icon for the device.

586759646[/snapback]

Probably :yes:

"Maybe Vista will detect your ipod being connected and display the appropriate icon for the device"

"Yeah exactly, but some people will make a World Headline out of a simple icon"

Exactly....

That iPod is a little too thick...  I don't like the perspective either.  How can one side of the iPod be straight while the other is moving to the right?  :x

586759172[/snapback]

The left side slants right and the right side slants left. It's slight, but the right side does slant.

Yeah exactly, but some people will make a World Headline out of a simple icon.?:laugh::

586759724[/snapback]

ah You know that will ALWAYS happen... as long as there is people in this planet willing to bring up a "who's better than who" fight between Ms nad Apple.... it will always be the same.... :rolleyes::

:no::

MS would never add the devil too their flagship operating system to them Apple is the anti-christ.

586759156[/snapback]

why not? It makes perfect sense actually. MS doesnt have a competing MP3 player so instead of letting iPod users drift (slowly) to apple, just offer the support for the iPod and keep the users. I know its bad from a wma perspective, but Windows is their main source of profit. Besides, They would still be actively encouraging WMA use where possible.

Makes sense to me.