TuneUp Utilities 2006

i have been using this from long time... im really looking for something like this for win 2003 .... if anyone knows something similar plz let me know since tune up doesnt support win2003 :|

Yepp guys it is great. Unlike System Mechanic or Norton WinDoctor , this does not cause error after Registry cleaning.

Thay always spoil my system after registry cleaning.

the greatness is you can let it work on its own without spoiling the system. I just cant risk System mechanic doing it!!!!!!

Hmmmm My system advisor advices me to lower the Color depth from 32 bit to 24 , stop using wallpapers, Deactivate visual styles , in short.. just the tips from the system analyser are bit hm what would you say , on the point but still not the point!!!!!

rest everything works a charm

ya someone asked about registry defrag , does not cause nay prob. But yet to see the improvement!!! can anyone tell me what it does?

• 4 weeks later...

Has any Update been available to date? They said they would update it to x64 compatibility but no updates till date.

Also i feel like the Firefox section in System Control , they should bring out an Opera section too!!!

Has any Update been available to date? They said they would update it to x64 compatibility but no updates till date.

Also i feel like the Firefox section in System Control , they should bring out an Opera section too!!!

I was looking into the 64-bit update myself. Should have been out early Feb.

• 2 weeks later...

I used TuneUp 2006 in a couple of months so it is a fanstactic tool. Let's try it quick.

I used TuneUp 2006 in a couple of months so it is a fanstactic tool. Let's try it quick.

like i stated its a safe registry cleaner, not an aggressive one. I have never had any problems with it and i clean my registry about every 2 hours.

every 2 hours?

• 2 weeks later...

where can i get nicer "Welcome Screens" for TuneUp, i went to the site and they arent very nice. I tried going to DA and they dont have a section for TuneUp stuff.