World Cup Germany 2006

Mateus-ES does seem a bit confident.. but thats pretty symbolic of the Brazilian team anyway. They do have some spectacular players though.. I think they will get pretty far into the contest!

Just don't want any more of that Rivaldo style football.. gets a light tap on the leg or something, covers his face as if he's in spectacular pain, and hits the deck rolling round like he's just been shot.

586778456[/snapback]

Why quote Rivaldo? Because the only really good player England have in last years was Beckham? And curiously isn't sufficient to beat Brazil in 2002.. sad boy!

We get 1994 World Cup when Englands was watching NBA finals. (LOOOL)

but Greece won last year!

what makes you think brazil will win again!

586778370[/snapback]

Oh c'mon !!!

Imo all traditional teams have chances to win the next WC........but plz in the name of God dont remember me about the last Euro.

How come Greece managed to win will remain unexplainable.

do you know who frank lampard or john terry are? obviously not! pffft there is no use arguing with somebody like you because you are so arrogant.

for me i want either germany, usa or australia (if they win the playoff) to win but i think italy will win this time.

Why quote Rivaldo? Because the only really good player England have in last years was Beckham? And curiously isn't sufficient to beat Brazil in 2002.. sad boy!

We get 1994 World Cup when Englands was watching NBA finals. (LOOOL)

586778478[/snapback]

No one likes a smart-ass, or someone with an ego - lets just wait for the world cup and enjoy it, eh?

Maybe its that I just don't care about football that much to debate it with someone. Its just a game.

Greece = matched fixed Euro final so they could look good for the Olympics that they were supposedly 'unnprepared' 4..

"but thats pretty symbolic of the Brazilian team anyway" no its not, just cause one Brasilian comes boasting that Brasil is the best, doesnt mean they all think like that, there are different people in all races, ive seen many Aussies like that, English, American, south americans, asians... its in all cultures :)

Belgium will win ... Errr wait. :unsure:

Nah I think Germany stands a fair chance and so does Brazil. Always been an England fan but I am not getting my hopes up for next year.

Well, brazil is obviously one of the favourites for winning the world cup, but there are several other national teams that have strong arguments too like (in no partucular order):

England, Argentina, Italy, Germany (they are hosts), Portugal, Mexico (just kidding, although we defeated brazil in the confederations cup, and almost won against Argentina and Germany)