Brazil Football Supremacy

No country has conditions to compete with Brazil in Football.

We have the best and more harder championship of the world (best english/italian players would play here in the second division)

We have the best teams (Milan/Real are weak if compare to Corinthians, S?o Paulo, Palmeiras, Cruzeiro).

We have the best legendary players of all times (Pel?, Rom?rio, Zico, Ronaldo)

And our guys are spread around european teams (because money, only this)

Summarizing, We are the best in everything. England Premier League is Second Division-like here. Milan/Inter compares with medium teams like Atl?tico Paranaense and Goi?s.

We have the best and more harder championship of the world (best english/italian players would play here in the second division)

We have the best teams (Milan/Real are weak if compare to Corinthians, S?o Paulo, Palmeiras, Cruzeiro).

Summarizing, We are the best in everything. England Premier League is Second Division-like here. Milan/Inter compares with medium teams like Atl?tico Paranaense and Goi?s.

586775197[/snapback]

Yes and that's why France won the world championship last time... go brazil!

Oh the ignorance...

keito:

brazil won the last world cup mate..

586775223[/snapback]

I just realized it... there was a WC between 1998 and 2006 :p I'm living in the past...

anyhow, if it's true what the dude says, then brazil should've won it all... and they haven't.

and ehhrn sanctified; yes, I put the oh the ignorance in there because I knew beforehand that I'd make a mistake :rolleyes: :whistle: lol I agree with you though

Yes and that's why France won the world championship last time... go brazil!

Oh the ignorance...

586775210[/snapback]

Well, thats incorrect since Brazil won it... so that makes your "oh the ignorance..." comment seriosuly ironic :p

@ Mateus-ES.

Man, everyone is aware that brazil has one of the best team actually but i see no reason to disrespect other countries.

Dont forget even there we find foreign players.

Oh, and apart football the only thing Brazil has is corruption. :whistle:

586775197[/snapback]

Wow! That was random. Back to "Console Gamer" with you...Thanks for stopping:rofl:rofl:

Brazil has an awesome team. I was lucky enough to have tickets for the Copa America finals back home in Peru. It was a great game too.

But let's not get carried away!

LOL weak England teams should play with Gr?mio and will lost.

I repeat: the concept of strong and great football of Englands, Germans, Italians is weak. Real Madrid is currently only team who would survive in the Campeonato Brasileiro.

S?o Caetano > all england teams

Atl?tico Paranaense > all german teams

Goi?s > all italian teams

Corinthians x Real Madrid -> good game, but Corinthians wins.

Hmmm, Chelsea vs S?o Paulo, I'm sorry but i know who i would put my money on.

Brasil have a different style of footbal from other leagues, same for Italians, Spanish and the English.

We will have to wait until next year.

So thats why all the best players from brazil go onto the play in european leagues? ....

586775753[/snapback]

Because money attracts projection and projection attracts money. But don't worry: our players here continue being best than european players.

Hmmm, Chelsea vs S?o Paulo, I'm sorry but i know who i would put my money on.

Brasil have a different style of footbal from other leagues, same for Italians, Spanish and the English.

We will have to wait until next year.

Flamengo wins Chelsea easily.

586775197[/snapback]

Well I agree with most of that.

How the hell do you prove that?

Because money attracts projection and projection attracts money. But don't worry: our players here continue being best than european players.

Flamengo wins Chelsea easily.

586775816[/snapback]

Oh so thats why brazilian teams win alot of european trophys?

Dont be silly brazilian league is a poor league you cannot compare in to la liga, serie A or the premiership thats just daft

586775197[/snapback]

You are wrong here, while Brazil is the best national team in the world the same thing can't be said about the brazilian ligue, europe holds the best soccer clubs in the world.

I'm not attacking your national championship but the fact that you are saying that the english premiere would be second division to brazil teams makes me think that you don't know a thing about soccer and you are being carried away by your nationalism.

"Your guys" are in europe because of the money, yes, but also because they have better working conditions there, better league, better soccer teams.

Your teams are so great that Robinho turned his back on the club to go to a "second division" team like Real Madrid. LOL

Summarizing, We are the best in everything.

586775197[/snapback]

Wow, someone needed self-estime or something?

:rolleyes:

Most brazilians would be ashamed to read what you've written and the impression you are giving...

yeah right you arragont :devil:: first of all the best english/italian players would not be in your second division, they wouldnt even bother with your first division as event hat cant match the second division in england, it goes league 3,2,1 championship premeirship incase you didnt know

and even my team middlesbrough could knock the stuffing out of most of the brazillian teams, fair enuff they have style but what good is that compared to team play and physcial players

Dude, why'd you start another thread just to say the same thing you siad in the World Cup thread you started. Yeah we get it, you love Brazil and Brazil is all-powerful or whatever. Don't start spamming it across the board though.

Ethnocentrism is HYSTERICAL. I love blind ethnic pride that borders on ridiculous.

I do agree that Brazil, the national football team is the best one. Though I disagree that Brazil has the best football league. Calcio, La Liga, The Premiership or even the Argentine League are better and more competitive than the Brazilian one.