Brazil Football Supremacy

Calcio, La Liga, The Premiership or even the Argentine League are better and more competitive than the Brazilian one.

Uhm... I don't agree with the "more competitive" part, at least.

If my memory is correct, unlike most countries, Brazil doesn't have one championship and one cup.

They have multiple championships (national, regional and state) and multiple cups too. They play way more games per season than a regular team in Europe, for instance...

We will see when Liverpool beat Sao Paulo in the World Club Championship Final in December :D

I think that calling that trophy "World Club Championship Final" is quite fallacious.

It's just a game between the winner of the UEFA's Champions League [european] and the winner of the Libertadores' Cup [south-american].

It's not a real World Club Championship Final.

Just the Toyota Cup. :no:

Edited by tiagosilva29

Im Brazilian and I think our soccer sux.

We have great talents, in a poor championship, with alot of problems with corruption.

It sux, we have to learn how respect the others, and how to respect ourselves, Europe have great leagues and championships and the phrase "we are the best" is the worst for a people who dont know how grow with responsabilty...

Sorry about the english, im learning :)

Im Brazilian and I think our soccer sux.

We have great talents, in a poor championship, with alot of problems with corruption.

It sux, we have to learn how respect the others, and how to respect ourselves, Europe have great leagues and championships and the phrase "we are the best" is the worst for a people who dont know how grow with responsabilty...

Sorry about the english, im learning :)

586778089[/snapback]

FINALLY an unbiased brazilian enters the thread....

I agree mate u have alot of BRAZILIAN talent but your league is poor, thanx for coming in the thread and making yourself a neitral... :p

Organization doesn't mean strong. The best England teams would loosehere for Goi?s, S?o Caetano, Atl?tico-PR, Botafogo, etc...

England football is very weak afterall.. in the last world cup was easy see they go home

Well, 1994 England didn't participate. England is weak and without tradition (needs get license from Italia, Germany, Argentine, before compare with Brazil...)

Edited by Mateus-ES

The difference is, we don't proclaim to be the best in the world. So when we get drubbed, it doesn't matter. You think you're spectacular, so if you get panned in this world cup, it'll make you look ridiculous!

Wow, someone needed self-estime or something?

:rolleyes:

Most brazilians would be ashamed to read what you've written and the impression you are giving...

586775998[/snapback]

I am.

:blush:

Organization doesn't mean strong. The best England teams would loosehere for Goi?s, S?o Caetano, Atl?tico-PR, Botafogo, etc...

England football is very weak afterall.. in the last world cup was easy see they go home

Well, 1994 England didn't participate. England is weak and without tradition (needs get license from Italia, Germany, Argentine, before compare with Brazil...)

586778468[/snapback]

Guess what? Your wron:yes:es:

The English Premiership is actually the best league in the world. It is so good that it takes many world class players a year to cope with the pace, style and brutal tackles we have here.

I do agree you have the best international team, but if it is so good domestically then why do all your top players leave to play in Europe?

The English Premiership is actually the best league in the world. It is so good that it takes many world class players a year to cope with the pace, style and brutal tackles we have here.

I do agree you have the best international team, but if it is so good domestically then why do all your top players leave to play in Europe?

586779508[/snapback]

here i can interfere. :D

Even if i agree that the English Premiereship has one of the best championships in the world, i would not say its the best......hard to judge between Spain, Italy, England.

If these countries have so strong championships its because they are full of foreign players (not only brazilians), if they had only local players the championship would never be so good

About why they leave to play in Europe, the answer is simple: Money.

Summarizing, We are the best in everything. England Premier League is Second Division-like here. Milan/Inter compares with medium teams like Atl?tico Paranaense and Goi?s.

586775197[/snapback]

No, you are not apart of WE. You do not play on the soccer team, your probably no older that 12, your not even a good internet troll. If you are apart of WE, then I was apart of the Chicago Bulls when they won 6 championships, I'm apart of 26 World Series with the Yankees, and won the Super Bowl 3 out of the last 4 years with the Patriots just cause I'm American. Brazil may have the best soccer teams, I don't follow soccer to know, but you don't have anything to do with Brazil soccer other than that you're Brazilian.

Oh my god I can't belive what you guys are building upon his opinion as if it was true. Brazillian football is great, skillful and fast. It's a great league for sure, But it's one of the minor ones. I mean do you ever see people talk about it. Most people talk about seria A, Liga premiera, and the english league. The brazillian league is just a small league that fits into the hierachy of the argetinina league. Sorry mate but you're getting a booost. And you said Coronithininas will beat Ac Milan, and only Real Madrid will play good in the brazillian league. You are such a loser man, look how many threads he's made about brazil man get some vaseline and brazillian Flag over your head and ###### over it. LOL ac milan will always beat any brazilllian team and that's the same for all the top european clubs. Hardly any players from the brazillian league are nominated into the best players in the world, That's coz most of them left abroad, so you might have players but not good teams heh. Just tell me what's the point of having this dream when you know it's not going to happen!

here i can interfere.  :D

Even if i agree that the English Premiereship has one of the best championships in the world, i would not say its the best......hard to judge between Spain, Italy, England.

If these countries have so strong championships its because they are full of foreign players (not only brazilians), if they had only local players the championship would never be so good

About why they leave to play in Europe, the answer is simple: Money.

586779620[/snapback]

Yeah true, it is close between England, Italy and Spain. But that's where personal opinion comes into it. Fact being, most people can agree they are at the top.

Money isn't the only thing, I think that they move on to play at a better standard of football. As nobody associates with the brazilian leagues with immensity like the other three.

No country has conditions to compete with Brazil in Football.

We have the best and more harder championship of the world (best english/italian players would play here in the second division)

We have the best teams (Milan/Real are weak if compare to Corinthians, S?o Paulo, Palmeiras, Cruzeiro).

We have the best legendary players of all times (Pel?, Rom?rio, Zico, Ronaldo)

And our guys are spread around european teams (because money, only this)

Summarizing, We are the best in everything. England Premier League is Second Division-like here. Milan/Inter compares with medium teams like Atl?tico Paranaense and Goi?s.

586775197[/snapback]

Well today you have been prooven wronf, the PUMAS of the National University of Mexico defeated 3-0 (global 4-2 since they lost 2-1 in brazil) and eliminated Corinthians from the "Nissan SouthAmerican cup" Corinthians one of your so called 1st division of the world teams, pumas is one of the worst teams currently here in Mexico.

England is weak and without tradition

Didn't we invent the damned game? Without tradition my ass.

And why do so many players from around the world WANT to play in the premiership? Weak my ass too!

Brazilian league is very overrated. Their national team is very good. But the league is not. They would have huge problems against the top teams in Europe. If you look at the league games you will notice that Brazilian teams lack some of the important things in football. And that would be tactic, teamwork and so on. And the best brazilian players leave Brazil to develope and become alot better.

Well today you have been prooven wronf, the PUMAS of the National University of Mexico defeated? 3-0 (global 4-2 since they lost 2-1 in brazil) and eliminated Corinthians from the "Nissan SouthAmerican cup" Corinthians one of your so called 1st division of the world teams, pumas is one of the worst teams currently here in Mexico.

586790558[/snapback]

:laugh:: :rofl::

I would love to see a response from the thread starter sometime soon...

586791960[/snapback]

Yeah I think he realized how ignorant and asinine his original comments were. And since they can't be defended by any logical argument he probably decided to save face by just disappearing.

I'm Brazilian too, and this Mateus has, probably, 13 years old;

Shut up man, respect the others country ;)

Europe clubs are better than ours, the best players are in it, so calm down.

and i would prefer to have a decent country and the worst soccer than have the best soccer and this s**tty country.

No country has conditions to compete with Brazil in Football.

We have the best and more harder championship of the world (best english/italian players would play here in the second division)

We have the best teams (Milan/Real are weak if compare to Corinthians, S?o Paulo, Palmeiras, Cruzeiro).

We have the best legendary players of all times (Pel?, Rom?rio, Zico, Ronaldo)

And our guys are spread around european teams (because money, only this)

586775197[/snapback]

I don't come here often (anymore) but when I lurk in here every once in a while I always see a thread in which you are praising Brazil as a kindergarten kid that just got his first kiss. Grow up dude. I have no problems what so ever with the fact that Brazil is your homecountry and your favourite soccerteam but if everyone had to start a thread like this Neowin would be a mess.

Ok you like Brazil good on you. I don't.