[NFL] what team will take TO

You're kidding, right? Vick has had good WRs. He just is incompetent and can't hit them with passes.

Jerry Rice on one side and Moss on the other, and Vick would still be incompetent.

He is what he is. A RB playing QB.

that ATL vs PHL game:

i saw almost 10 drop balls for the WRs and TEs, were the ball hit them in the hand.

in the other MNF game their TE got a ball, then the DB that was on him just tolk the ball away and M Vick got a INT, then in that same game a DB made a great move to get a INT. INTs arent only because of a QB. i will agree M Vick isnt a great passing QB but to say he has great WRs is funny. you most likely think KC got great WRs :laugh: .

How many more 1st rounders will they waste on WRs before you understand that the problem is with Vick? I guess some people love Vick so much that they believe WRs instantly become bad when they hit Atlanta, and that it has nothing to do with Vick. I guess it's the air in the Georgia Dome or something. Although that wouldn't explain the road performances...

And guess what? Backup QB Matt Schaub stepped right in and made those same WRs look good.

It's Vick. You have to be blind not to see it. Vick is a good RB, but he never was and never will be much of a passer.

that ATL vs PHL game:

i saw almost 10 drop balls for the WRs and TEs, were the ball hit them in the hand.

in the other MNF game their TE got a ball, then the DB that was on him just tolk the ball away and M Vick got a INT, then in that same game a DB made a great move to get a INT. INTs arent only because of a QB. i will agree M Vick isnt a great passing QB but to say he has great WRs is funny. you most likely think KC got great WRs  :laugh: .

586814056[/snapback]

RIF. Where did I say he has great WRs?

It's Vick. You have to be blind not to see it. Vick is a good RB, but he never was and never will be much of a passer.

they said that about most running QBs, jake the snake last year , and all years expt the 1 year in Arz which they made the playoffs. and look at him now.

they most likely said that about S. young, R. Gannon, R. canningham(the vikings QB in the year they got all the points. but they had great years(2 or 3 of them with Gannon and the other Guy)

people just dont like Running QBs well most pocket QBs dont play 5 years, well running QBs can stay in the leage because they can make something out of nothing.

you call me a vick lover but your a vick hater. or maybe a running QB hater maybe both.

What on earth are you talking about? Plummer is a great passer.

Plummer is a very good QB. I don't have anything against athletic QBs who can pass the ball as well as run it.

Most running QBs don't make it into the league in the first place. How many of the top college option QBs ever start in the NFL? Very few.