Sign in problem in MSN8 Beta

Unfortunately, only official beta testers will be able to sign in with their passports. There is a patch for it though, but it limits some functionality.

I tried it and quickly uninstalled it. Its not worth the hassle just yet. As good as it looks in those Live screenshots of a week ago, it looks real fugly in person :no:

not to mention the contact list behaviour has gone with mouse-over shaking of icons :cry:

I tried it and quickly uninstalled it. Its not worth the hassle just yet. As good as it looks in those Live screenshots of a week ago, it looks real fugly in person :no:

not to mention the contact list behaviour has gone with mouse-over shaking of icons :cry:

586786251[/snapback]

you can change the colour schemes and you can change the contact list so it is expanded all the time or small all the time, just have to look for it

586786251[/snapback]

I agree...

And the whole pile of junk take twice the RAM :pinch: