More WMP 11 "Information?"

Its not "Information" acutally, it's more about the "things" that a few people is working on lately, and that has to do with WMP11...

FIRST:

Ok, so do you remember the following picture:

wmpvista0ct.png

Old news, right. This was a WMP 11 "Mockup" Made right after the 5219 build was available. Now, somebody actually took a bit of his time to

make an awesome gadget with these specs -

wmp11fake_gadget_PvW.png

This is a gadget of the "Fake" Windows Media Player 11 UI. I tested it already, it still does not have any big features as it is in its

"pre-release" phase. But i guess some of you might want to test it and give feedback to the creator.

Here is a link to his thread at WinMatrix:

http://www.winmatrix.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6324

And here is the link to download it at deviantART:

http://www.deviantart.com/view/24938034/

SECOND:

Now, back to the "Real" things. Here is the "Real" Windows Media Player 11 UI... ahem, running on XP?

Yes, as you heard. This is something I thought of but *thanks :cool:* that somebody else did it already!

It's a skin of WMP11 that works on WMP10!

Oh yes its real... this is a screenshot of it running on my Work's Desk...

wmp10_as11_skinned_underwinxpx32.PNG

there is nothing else i can say, but... click below to download :)

Download Here

Yep the WMP10 skin is very buggy... you can still download it but I don't recommended since its compatibility with the player is very limited and buggy...

Yep the WMP10 skin is very buggy... you can still download it but I don't recommended since its compatibility with the player is very limited and buggy...

586784836[/snapback]

very true, when you hit burn it brings you to nero webpage and you can't use album art, and the visualizations still play in the background of a video if you don't turn them off yourself.

this is just a skin. It's *not* the WMP11 ... give it a break.

(edited to add *not*)