AutoPatcher XP November 2005

Does it have the uninstall option ??

586821665[/snapback]

Hotfixes and most programs are uninstalled using the regular add/remove programs routine.

Tweaks are undone using \tools\tweakundo.exe.

The only uninstalling that needs to be done for Autopatcher is to remove the autopatcher folder.

HI everyone it's my first time i post in this forum, i'm portuguese, sorry for any mistake i say! I have a question! I already download the Autopatcher November 2005, and it install's but when comes the part of loading the modules, it says error, and appears the next message :

Module Panic on Wallpapel options!

You are running Windows XP Professional SP2 (Locale 2070) + IE6

Are you sure you downloaded the right release?

That's the message, can anyone help me please, why it appears and what should i do?

Thank you

HI everyone it's my first time i post in this forum, i'm portuguese, sorry for any mistake i say! I have a question! I already download the Autopatcher November 2005, and it install's but when comes the part of loading the modules, it says error, and appears the next message :

Module Panic on Wallpapel options!

You are running Windows XP Professional SP2 (Locale 2070) + IE6

Are you sure you downloaded the right release?

That's the message, can anyone help me please, why it appears and what should i do?

Thank you

586829199[/snapback]

Welcome at Neowin and thanks for posting your question about AutoPatcher here. Know I have to ask you something, which version did you download, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil)? If you can tell me that, I can download it and tell you more about the Module Panic on Wallpapers you get!

How do you uninstall the Adaptec ASPI add-on? Do you just have to delete all traces of it or what? I didn't find anything to remove for it in Add/Remove Programs.

when i try to open the Autopatcher.exe this error comes:

Run-time error "429":

ActiveX component can't create object

howcome this error comes?

the autopatcher worked on another computer i have :s

thx in advance for replys

when i try to open the Autopatcher.exe this error comes:

Run-time error "429":

ActiveX component can't create object

howcome this error comes?

the autopatcher worked on another computer i have :s

thx in advance for replys

586834702[/snapback]

try installing the files in \win9xnt

Hi, my first post here so first of all a huge THANK YOU to all you folks who keep the AutoPatcher up to date. I just used it for the first time and I think it is the best thing since sliced bread.

Ok, praise over, now the questions....

I went a bit mad and ticked every box just about. Now I don't have the normal logon screen anymore I have an NT style one. How do I change it back?

Also I've turned on ClearType and my text on my CRT looks funny. How do I turn it off?

Apart from this like I say it's a brilliant application, thanks again.

John.

Hi, my first post here so first of all a huge THANK YOU to all you folks who keep the AutoPatcher up to date. I just used it for the first time and I think it is the best thing since sliced bread.

Ok, praise over, now the questions....

I went a bit mad and ticked every box just about. Now I don't have the normal logon screen anymore I have an NT style one. How do I change it back?

Also I've turned on ClearType and my text on my CRT looks funny. How do I turn it off?

Apart from this like I say it's a brilliant application, thanks again.

John.

586835525[/snapback]

Welcome :yes: ,

Why mad? No reason for :no: !

run the Tweak Undo.exe located in \tools

select then the Undo_DisableWelcomeScreen for the undo of the logon screen that you have now and the same goes for the ClearType....

Maybe you have installed the PowerToy "ClearType Tuner" ? In that case, use that PowerToy for your font setting.

OK Pascal I'll try to work out where to find the /tools etc and use those.

Thanks, John.

586835558[/snapback]

The \Tools is a sub-folder and located in the folder where you installed AutoPatcher.

Hey guys, just a quicky: What file do I have to edit, so when I start AP, the default items marked for installation would be the ones I want? ll and how do I edit it (e.g. Notepad,....)?

hi i just downloaded auto patcher for november via bitorrent n it installed ok n its start too..but when i click the update .. or try to update my window it quit n says run-time error 5 invalid procedure call or argument ..PLZ HELP ME?

THANKS n ADVANCE..

i m using xp with sp 2 installed

hi i just downloaded auto patcher for november via bitorrent n it installed ok n its start too..but when i click the update .. or try to update my window it quit n says run-time error 5 invalid procedure call or argument ..PLZ HELP ME?

THANKS n ADVANCE..

586836997[/snapback]

I have the idea that your version is corrupt, download a new file from a other source.

Don't forget to remove AutoPatcher before installing a newer release.

THANKS n ADVANCE..

586836997[/snapback]

I have the idea that your version is corrupt, download a new file from a other source.

Don't forget to remove AutoPatcher before installing a newer release.

Bittorrent has a built-in file integrity checking, so it shouldn't be corrupt. Just to make sure, makeurchoice, check the MD5 checksum with the ones posted in the first post.

Also, try removing the autopatcher folder (keep the installer exe!) and re-install, because there may have been an error when extracting the files.

If the MD5 sum is correct, and re-installing doesn't fix it, post back and we'll see what else could be causing it.

OK, created an .ini file and using : "C:\Program Files\AutoPatcher\AutoPatcher.exe" /unattend:t2 /skipdetection /noeula /english /defaults:C:\Program Files\AutoPatcher\neomachine.ini

When I install I get errors :

NET Framework CD1 is missing

Windows cannot open powermwnu.lnk

Why? Everything else works like a charm

P.S. How do I set automatic reboot switch to 5 sec e.g.