AutoPatcher XP November 2005

Acctualy net 2.0 is allready in APXPNOV05 full edition, and concerning directX, we can wait for jan edition...

people here are just starving for fresh Microsoft patches and updates :p :D :no: hahahaha

Acctualy net 2.0 is allready in APXPNOV05 full edition, and concerning directX, we can wait for jan edition...

people here are just starving for fresh Microsoft patches and updates :p :D :no: hahahaha

Keep in mind that .NET 2.0 doesn't replace the .NET 1.x version. You still need it if you want to use Windows Media Connect 1.x and 2.x......and the wizzards for your services, configuration, and much more. :yes:

Now about directX. I don't think that we are going to add the SDK kit, it's about 46MB. "rip" the End User Runtime of this package isn't a great idea. We offer all of you the EULA, so does Microsoft. We have to respect that, don't you think so?

.NET 2.0 doesn't replace 1.x? Damn, that sucks, so I'd still need 1.x installed along side 2.0? Oh well, afaik I don't have any apps needing 2.0. Can't wait till the next release.

.NET 2.0 doesn't replace 1.x? Damn, that sucks, so I'd still need 1.x installed along side 2.0? Oh well, afaik I don't have any apps needing 2.0. Can't wait till the next release.

Don't worry.......Microsoft will show you that you have updates available for downloading....... :rofl:

autopatcher xp and 2000 releases are all done and packed. ill upload them later today.

autopatcher 2003 is waiting on a couple of registry entries.

Me waiting too so I can compile new Synthesys, but got other soft to dl so no hurry.

No I'dont think offering EULA is fair, its !@#$% :angry:

Why not put EULA on Java, and other soft as well :o: :no:

but if it poses U a problem we will comply :yes: unwillingly :pinch:

Me waiting too so I can compile new Synthesys, but got other soft to dl so no hurry.

No I'dont think offering EULA is fair, its !@#$% :angry:

Why not put EULA on Java, and other soft as well :o: :no:

but if it poses U a problem we will comply :yes: unwillingly :pinch:

@Angelico_Payne

I was talking about AutoPatcher's EULA. If you want to use it, you agree with the terms and conditions, don't you? The same thing for products from Microsoft. We could easy "rip" things and put just that one thing that we need to AutoPatcher. The questions is, how long will it take before Microsoft will put a finger on us?? What is the risk? Maybe we can't do anymore what we are doing? If the other team members agree with the "rip" of the DirectX user runtime from the SDK......who am I to say NO.

:D

witaj

najpierw musi ukazac sie grudniowy autopatcher angielski, potem polski

w zasadzie jestem gotowy, ale chce trzymac sie zasad

zagladaj na autopatcher.pol.pl, w razie klopotow zapoznaj sie z FAQ

hi,

i wait for autopatcher english , i'm ready to make new release

look: autopatcher.pol.pl,