Get a few thousand people

why the secrecy..

c?mon there?s more than you know. i doubt they would kill thousands of Americans if they would enter are 51.

Go try it, and if you ever get back, tell me your story.

Yeah let's all join hardbag there... we'll go to Las Vegas, storm Area 51, get the heck out of there, and still make it back in time to see Elton John onstage at Ceasars by 7pm! Onward!

• 3 weeks later...

Guys c'mon now it's so easy to get into Area 51. ;)

Step 1.) Call the media and let them know what your about to do. Might want to call from a throw away cell phone. :p

Step 2.) Post about it on at least 1000 web sites. Might want to use public libary in another state or country

Step 3.) Strab a nuke to yourself and walk in the front gate of area 51. make sure if you die or get shot it goes off

Step 4.) Get shot by area 51 security guard(s)

Step 5.) Cause and effect happens - security guard just did the stupidest thing ever! nuke explodes

Step 6.) Area 51 goes up in flames you die but so do the aliens ;)

Step 7.) Now the entire world knows and the cover up of area 51 is now offically ended

Step 8.) Your a hero to us all - Bush declares war on USA - end of the world as we know it

It's really that easy, we just need to find some idiot who is willing to do it. :D

Up for the challange? Only 3 easy payments of $69.99! ;)

I've seen some interview of a guy who claims he worked there on alien aircraft. He worked on the propulsion systems.

When interviewed, he came across as truthful.

He failed one Lie Detector, passed another, and all of his knowledge about the base when confirmed with people known to work there was correct. Things like, where is the cafe, toilets, stairs etc.

Yeah that guy's name is Bob Lazzar something like that. When he first went public he called himself Dennis which later came out as the first name of the boss he worked under at Area51.

I also saw that show what you are talking about. But a long time later i read he made most stuff up about the base especially the 9 UFO's part. There were some other details that were true and untrue. I dont know where i read about this and if its all true i dont know ofcourse if we really want to go in conspiracy mode it could be just the U.S. government making it all up.

Anyways here is a nice website that has lots of info about the base.

http://www.dreamlandresort.com/

Interesting to read i spend some nights reading peoples stories. :alien:

actually, they are testing their zero-gravity technologies. Along with some other top-secret projects like stealth-fighters but that's nothing compared to zero-gravity propulsed ship.

actually, they are testing their zero-gravity technologies. Along with some other top-secret projects like stealth-fighters but that's nothing compared to zero-gravity propulsed ship.

Such a waste of time and money don?t they know a commercially funded event such as ?Sky Racing?? would push the envelope of aviation technology to its limits and beyond

Such a waste of time and money don?t they know a commercially funded event such as ?Sky Racing?? would push the envelope of aviation technology to its limits and beyond

waste of time and money ?? wtf are u talking about.

zero-gravity energy is an infinite source of energy, which is exactly that kind of technology we would need to travel in space.