Was just reading this on FOX News.com, very sad story :(

Hope they find the girl safe and sound.

4_22_111305_amber_alertKaraBorde.jpg

Kara Beth Borden - Photo courtesy of FOX News Company

586807568[/snapback]

She sorta has that, "I wanna kill you look"

They were just captured.

Edit: In Indiana, not PA.

Indiana State Police say they have captured the 18-year-old man wanted in Pennsylvania double homicide; 14-year-old girl with him is unharmed.

CNN.com

David Ludwig captured in the state of Indiana, near Bellville, aprox. at 12:30 P.M. EST. Police chased the red Volkswagan Jetta at 90 m.p.h. before the car crashed into a tree.

Kara Borden appears to be safe.

Live on MSNBC cable channel.

her Myspace Profile was Updated its now set to private

~*~Kara Beth~*~

"""...Cause I need you and I miss you...""

Female

14 years old

Lititz, PENNSYLVANIA

Last Login: 11/13/2005

Contacting ~*~Kara Beth~*~

This profile is set to private. This user must add

you as a friend to see his/her profile.

Just another piece of evidence proving that online diaries are a disease that is becoming a plague. There are age minimums for a reason, but they are not enforced. My 11 year old cousin signed up and sent me a link and the first thing I said was "So you're 16 now". The blog will become the internet's downfall as more predators hook up with under age girls looking for something else to add to their list of "grown up" attributes.

No matter what is said, I will not consider this girl to be completely innocent. If she was not involved in the murders, it was her fault for becoming involved in with the guy. She will probably try to pin the murders on herself because she is a minor.

Its time for MySpace and Xanga to start requiring better authorizations to keep children out before the government steps in and shuts them down for being worthless portals for sexual predators.

RANT OUT.

her Myspace Profile was Updated its now set to private

586809925[/snapback]

Last night she or someone logged on so I called a friend at the 911 center which inturn directed me to the police and this morning a police officer called me back and wanted the site name and he said they were looking into that with also another website she had.

Just another piece of evidence proving that online diaries are a disease that is becoming a plague. There are age minimums for a reason, but they are not enforced. My 11 year old cousin signed up and sent me a link and the first thing I said was "So you're 16 now". The blog will become the internet's downfall as more predators hook up with under age girls looking for something else to add to their list of "grown up" attributes.

586809954[/snapback]

Instead of blaming blogs, maybe the kids are the problem?

Well.... normally I would wish her to be safe... but I don't want to be think as a heartless person... why would she be out late anyway...? :angry:

No matter what is said, I will not consider this girl to be completely innocent. If she was not involved in the murders, it was her fault for becoming involved in with the guy. She will probably try to pin the murders on herself because she is a minor.

Its time for MySpace and Xanga to start requiring better authorizations to keep children out before the government steps in and shuts them down for being worthless portals for sexual predators.

RANT OUT.

I completely agree! :yes:

Fugitive youth captured with 14-year-old after car crash

PA. teen accused of killing girlfriend's parents

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

WARWICK, Pa. -- A Lancaster County teen suspected of killing his 14-year-old girlfriend's parents after arguing over her curfew was captured more than 600 miles away in Indiana yesterday with the girl in his car after crashing during a high-speed chase.

The girl was not hurt, authorities said. The slayings and subsequent national search for the teens sickened their placid hometown in Eastern Pennsylvania for the second time in the week since police killed a man who shot and wounded an officer who attempted to arrest him.

David Ludwig, 18, and Kara Beth Borden were taken into custody at 12:30 p.m. yesterday after Mr. Ludwig crashed his parents' red Volkswagen Jetta head-on into a tree in Belleville, Ind., about 20 miles west of Indianapolis. Authorities had been searching for them since Sunday morning, when they believe he shot and killed Kara's parents in Warwick, Lancaster County.

full story

Holy mother of pearl... His name is David and he's works in Technology at Circuit City. My name is David and I work in Technology at Circuit City....... That's kinda crazy... And he likes the same moveis I do... This is wierd...

MURDERER!!!

Her Myspace was updated again..

nonya? 

Female

14 years old

ALABAMA

Last Login: 11/15/2005

?  Contacting nonya

This profile is set to private. This user must add

you as a friend to see his/her profile.