Ragnarok addict commits murder.

Wow.. some people would rather live in a virtual world than in reality :no:

586831180[/snapback]

Just wait till I summon Knights of the round on his ass.

that is so sad i personal;y hate MMORPGs being a former D&D player why i have crushed dice in my bare ahnds spent nights writeing down ever little thing damm these kids don;t know what an RPG is anymore!

I guess I'm the only one who has no idea what Ragnarok is.

Ragnarok is an extremely popular online game in Asia which, I believe, originated in Korea. Here in the Philippines kids spend P100 (about US$ 2) for a card to play about 20 hours I think it is, then they have to buy a new one and so on and so on. It's a big scam and it looks crap if you ask me, but that's just my opinion. More than a few kids get expelled from school and in all sorts of other trouble because they spend all their time and money in Internet Cafes playing Ragnarok (Although more and more people have PC's at home, the vast majority still depends on internet cafes).

And on the subject of gaming/internet addiction:

Game or drug addiction it's basicly the same

cue in jack thompson

586831115[/snapback]

Actually he probably won't bite since it's not in the U.S. Remember how he was blaming Japan? (Now if Ragnorak was made in Japan, he might take it)

Murder someone, stay up for days/nights on end, all for a simple 1 instead of a 0.

I don't really understand MMORPGs; they work so hard to build up their character, get all there is to get (items, levels, etc.), and then... they do it all over again on another account.

I used to play ragnarok as well on a privet server , I got bored of the game in 1 mouth of getting my knight to lvl 70 , i used to paly like once a week ... im more into FPS games not RPG or MMORPG i always get bored of MMORPG well i guess this guy decided his life isnt as good as some fictional item.