It's all about "Duh U"....

I want to say thanks to "Da U" for helping VT on the road to another BCS bowl game. :D :rofl:

Seriously though, I can't believe that game...it was good down to the end.

seriously...miami is a joke. they only have a frosh qb, they don't deserve to be #3. and they proved that tonight. congrats to GT. god i'm so sick of the "U". bunch of convicts....

and wow, FUMBLE by USC!!! could #1 go down too??

/\ I wish...I'd love to see that. I keep getting updates and it looks like a knock-down drag-out fight with good ol' Fresno.

bunch of convicts....

:laugh:

I want to say thanks to "Da U" for helping VT on the road to another BCS bowl game.  :D  :rofl:

Seriously though, I can't believe that game...it was good down to the end.

586830752[/snapback]

Well Atleast we beat Virginia tech in their house. hey we have ups and downs next year for sure

Well Atleast we beat Virginia tech in their house. hey we have ups and downs next year for sure

586831479[/snapback]

after dealing with henne for his freshman and sophmore years...i know what it's like. and i'm glad you beat tech too. one of the few times i've ever cheered for the hurricanes.

586831479[/snapback]

Payback for VT winning the ACC in your house last season? I'm glad that was the highlight of you year :p

after dealing with henne for his freshman and sophmore years...i know what it's like. and i'm glad you beat tech too. one of the few times i've ever cheered for the hurricanes.

Just for that I'll never pull for Michigan against Ohio State again :pinch:

DOWN WITH THE BLUE!! :D

Edited by DreAming in DigITal

thats the thing about the canes that amazes me. was that game even sold out? it didn't look like it on TV.

and don't get my started with LSU. when your conferece plays more 1-AA teams than any two other major conferences combined, you know you are weak.

thats the thing about the canes that amazes me.  was that game even sold out?  it didn't look like it on TV. 

and don't get my started with LSU.  when your conferece plays more 1-AA teams than any two other major conferences combined, you know you are weak.

586833847[/snapback]

SEC is the strongest conference in the NCAA. :yes:

Have a look at the top 25 bro. :sleep:

hahahahah, no way man. most overrated conference in the country. maybe #3, at best.

The SEC is 0-5 against other major conference teams with winning records.

The SEC is 2-8 overall against the other major conferences.

The SEC is 25-9 overall in nonconference play, however, they have played more (7) 1-AA opponents than any other conference (tied with Big 12).

I count 6 OOC wins against teams with winning records, most of which were 1-AA teams.

I cound 13 OOC wins against teams with winning records for the Big 10, and keep in mind we have one less team. Also, we only played 4 or 5 Div 1-AA teams.

polls are biased, and depend too much on last years or pre season rankings.

SEC is the strongest conference in the NCAA. :yes:s:

Have a look at the top 25 bro.&nbsp:sleep:p:

586834123[/snapback]

Typically I would agree, but I think this year they would be lucky to be 3rd toughest

The SEC is not the best conference, but it is the toughest conference when it comes to conference play. I still put the SEC above the Big 10 when it comes to the toughest conference.

Payback for VT winning the ACC in your house last season? I'm glad that was the highlight of you year  :p

Just for that I'll never pull for Michigan against Ohio State again  :pinch:

DOWN WITH THE BLUE!!  :D

586832942[/snapback]

Just Incase you missed it

476346297iPyder_fs.jpg

Just Incase you missed it

476346297iPyder_fs.jpg

586834707[/snapback]

Not anytime soon :laugh:

Where was that taken? At Dade County Prison? :rofl:

Edited by DreAming in DigITal