Can USC Beat A NFL Team?

Can USC Beat A NFL Team?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Can USC Beat A NFL Team?

• Yes
    • No

Like the title says do you think USC could beat one of the lower end nfl teams? Or is it just too much of a big step and much more physical and completely different game in terms of playing? Im only asking this because for 2 seasons now they have dominated the college scene.

There is no way ANY college team could ever beat ANY NFL team. If you do some research you will see that there used to be a game between college all-stars and an NFL team. The All-Stars won once or twice, every other year they lost. USC has plenty of good players but they are far from an all-star team. Fresno St. & Notre Dame almost beat them. Proof http://www.hickoksports.com/history/collalls.shtml

Yes. I am convinced they could beat the Texans. Maybe even some other bad teams, but the Texans at least.

I don't care about this "blah blah blah, NFL players are more mature"... they may be more mature, but what does it mater if you aren't playing a talented team? And it's not like they'd be playing an all-star team -- they'd be playing any NFL team, according to you, and I think they could easily beat the Texans.

no. if anyone ever thinks that ANY college team in the history of college could beat ANY team in the history of the NFL, they have no idea what football is like.

the texans would score 100+ pts on USC. the texans are faster, smarter, bigger, stronger, more experienced, better coached, every possible category. in every possible position on the field. and twice as deep. it would NEVER happen.

The Texans aren't talents as compared to other NFL teams. They have many players that were all americans in college. College players are not use to the speed of the NFL.

What do Peyton Manning, Drew Bledsoe, and David Carr have in common?

No way. Well over half of USC's players aren't even good enough to be drafted. 1/2 of those that get drafted will get cut or ride the pine for their career, and the other half that make it will see some playing time.

No way. No college team will beat an NFL team.

USC is good but not that good. Especially in retrospect that they struggled to win 3 of their games this year.

Arizona State, Notre Dame and Fresno State.

If USC would have dominated all of their games and not just winning then perhaps, but they didn't.

NFL teams are made up of the best of the best. USC has two players that may be great NFL players. a few that may make it, and a bunch of guys that are looking for normal jobs after they graduate.

NFL players are bigger and faster.

HELL NO! Physically an NFL team would DOMINATE any college football team. They might be ok for the first few series', but after than it's going downhill fast...

ok, i'm glad to see we are regaining our sanity. last night this poll was like 5-4, and i was starting to lose my mind :p

I was right behind you on sanity level when I saw the replies at the beginning.

No, USC could not beat any NFL team. This comes up every year... I remember when people were asking if the Miami Hurricanes could beat the Bengals a few years ago. Nope, Nope, Nope. As bad as the worst NFL team is, they are so much faster and stronger than any college team. All they would have to do is line up and run it up the middle 87 times (throwing no passes) and they would win the game on pure strength and speed.

this does get brought up every year, i don't know why. same thing in nba vs. ncaa. people think duke or UNC can beat NBA teams, and it's just utterly ridiculous.