Definitive Top Gear Thread

[quote name='Pilsbury' date='Jun 14 2006, 16:41' post='587605435'

Top Gear test track is at 51? 6'58.59"N, 0?32'2.58"W

Wow I live closer to it and than I thought I did.

lol, are they not allowed to say i-pod on the bbc or something? "ihpod"

no, that's just James May :p

Clarkson talks about his iPod now and then.

Can't wait for Sunday :)

Hehe Hammond rolling (Y) - great way to end the series

Yeah that was so damn funny, he was so quick off the mark and got really cocky - loved it! :laugh:

Weekdays - UKTV G2 - 12:00 midday - top gear reruns every day :p - incase people cant survive without it :)

Funny thing is, if Hammond didnt get cocky, he would have easily won!!

bMaher

Damnit.. end of the series. And I aint got Sky for the reruns.. sigh..

• 2 months later...

I went to the MPH show at the NEC on saturday which was hosted by Clarkson, May and Tiff, the Stig was there too doing some awesome stunt driving with these tiny but rapid buggys.

Clarkson said Hamster is pretty much fine, and him and May took every opportunity to take the **** outta him for selling his story to the Daily Mirror for a massive sum. He said "The only visible damage from the crash is his swollen wallet...sorry I meant head!". May also claimed that Clarkson had been asked to drive the jet-car but was deemed to fat to fit in it.

At one point they had May sit in a shopping trolley while Clarkson pushed him from behind in a little electric car into some massive skittles with John Prescotts face on, but while May was readying himself Clarkson swapped the little car for a Mustang so May was going at some pace at the moment of impact! After May crashed Clarkson started shouting "Quick! Tiff call the Daily Mirror! We need to sell his story!", they basically took every opportunity to mock each other and particularly Hamster.

Overall a good day, was a bit like watching a Top Gear episode live!

Got to meet him after the show too :D

283576331_6ef2d615c0.jpg