No Care for formula 1 in North America

Which channels here in the USA (Texas), carry Formula 1 races?

I recently came here from Brazil, I'm F1 deprived. :(

"The Speed Channel" is where I catch the races...

I get the impression that Formula 1 cars take so much load off the driver with automatic stuff it's not funny. Don't they have sequential semi-automatic gearboxes or something? I can't see what makes NASCAR interesting, driving around in circles doesn't really do much for me and every track is the same so basically if you've got your setup right on one track you're gonna do well on them all.

Not quite....NASCAR has a variety of tracks (yes mostly circular though). They have the standard 1.5 mile ovals (Charlotte etc..), Superspeedways (Daytona), triagular tracks (Poconos), 2 road courses, and short tracks (Bristol).

To the average fan the tracks probably look the same, but the banking and straight-away lengths vary along with race surface. This kind of change in NASCAR is HUUUUGE. They have different setups for different tracks and the smallest problem can be the difference in running 1st place or running 20th place (because the cars are designed to run evenly). This puts the burden on the driver and decision makers, not necessarily who has the "fastest" car. Actually the guy with the "fastest" car doesn't win alot of times because of the importance of car setups and pit decisions/times.