Nero 7.0.1.4

Does anyone know if the audio CD skipping bug has indeed been fixed in this release??? :)

It was already fixed by simply replacing the mp3PRO.dll with an older version.

How come the first time I downloaded Nero 7 it was 300mb's? Then the update download was only 100mb's and now this too is just 100mb's and each one was the same thing?

Doesn't make any sense and that userimages thing also made me think my computer was infected by something for a while. That thing gets on my nerves.

Also, I don't know if my burner is broken now or what. I can't burn any new cd's, but if I got, say a cd with something I've already burned, like software I've downloaded, I can burn to that cd fine. Try burning a new cd and I get mass errors and the drive just stops reading til I restart. I switched back to 6.6.0.18 and now it's doing it also. Was fine til I installed Nero 7.

I think it's Nero causing it and if Nero somehow broke my burner I'll be e-mailing/calling them and giving them some sh!t

How come the first time I downloaded Nero 7 it was 300mb's? Then the update download was only 100mb's and now this too is just 100mb's and each one was the same thing?

Doesn't make any sense and that userimages thing also made me think my computer was infected by something for a while. That thing gets on my nerves.

Also, I don't know if my burner is broken now or what. I can't burn any new cd's, but if I got, say a cd with something I've already burned, like software I've downloaded, I can burn to that cd fine. Try burning a new cd and I get mass errors and the drive just stops reading til I restart. I switched back to 6.6.0.18 and now it's doing it also. Was fine til I installed Nero 7.

I think it's Nero causing it and if Nero somehow broke my burner I'll be e-mailing/calling them and giving them some sh!t

I think the 300mb version includes lots of different languages, and the 100mb version only includes English.

Nero 7 have not given me any issues at all so I guess I am a lucky one. I burn countless CD's and DVD's every day for work and personal use. I have been very pleased with it thus far.

Nero 7 have not given me any issues at all so I guess I am a lucky one. I burn countless CD's and DVD's every day for work and personal use. I have been very pleased with it thus far.

me too

and i love the price, got it for free with my X2 ;) thank you newegg

Cheers (Y)

Fortuanely, it's still on their FTP.

Not happy at all with Nero 7 (N)

I'm actually pretty mad at how worthless Nero 7 is, I have actually considered going back to Roxio after seeing version 7 of Nero.

Not happy at all with Nero 7 (N)

I'm actually pretty mad at how worthless Nero 7 is, I have actually considered going back to Roxio after seeing version 7 of Nero.

Same her but I got back to Nero 6.

I used to like Nero 7 when it first came out, but now i've noticed that i've gotten way more coasters ending with an error near completion, so I switched back to Nero 6 and everything worked fine. :/

Same her but I got back to Nero 6.

I think I'm going to wait until Nero 7.5 is released. :) Or maybe Version 8. Who knows - whichever version supports Vista is going to be the next version I upgrade to.

I have a problem. When the wizard has finally started up, I click on Next and get this message:

Could not find IngID 2057

However the wizard continues... but I can't use the Custom option.

This happened to anyone else too?

^ It still works fine as the full product when its installed (no expiry), it just remains wrongly labelled as a demo in add/remove programs.

I have the retail version (bought from a store) and in Add/Remove programs it has never said "demo" anywhere. It just says Nero 7 Ultimate Edition. Anyways, I have tried multiple times to install the 7.0.1.4 update and every single time it produces this error: Please unintall the old Nero 7 demo version before installing the 7.0.1.4 demo version. What the heck? I do not have a demo version. I even registered it with nero's website and downloaded the 7014 update from their "premium" area and I still have the same error. Any suggestions?