11 destruction number, intresting facts.

Hello, this topic is about the attacks of 9/11 so I hope not to offend you in any way with this information.

In numerology the number 11 is to be reffered to the destruction number.

the proof is...

1. The twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City looked like the number 11

2. It was 110 stories tall. (1+10=11)

3. The planes on september 11th Were...

Flight 11 92 passengers on board. (9+2=11)

Flight 175 65 passengers on board. (6+5=11)

4. State of New York - The 11 State added to the Union

*New York City - 11 Letters

6. Mohamed Atta- 11 letters (the pilot that crashed into the World Trade Center)

7. Skyscrapers- 11 letters

8. Tuesday Sept is 11 letters

9. Sept. 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2+5+4=11

After Sept. 11th - 111 days to the end of the year

*American Airlines AA = 11

10. Flight #11 - 2 pilots + 9 attendants = 11 in the crew

11. The World Trade Center was built from 1966 to 1977 ... taking 11 years

12. Pope passed away 02-04-05= 11

13. The tragedy in Asia - the Tsunami...has hit 11 nations, ASIA TSUNAMI=11 letters

freaky huh, and again no need to offend anyone. It's just some stuff I found in a magazine i found.

Hello, this topic is about the attacks of 9/11 so I hope not to offend you in any way with this information.

In numerology the number 11 is to be reffered to the destruction number.

the proof is...

1. The twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City looked like the number 11

6. Mohamed Atta- 11 letters (the pilot that crashed into the World Trade Center)

13. The tragedy in Asia - the Tsunami...has hit 11 nations, ASIA TSUNAMI=11 letters

freaky huh, and again no need to offend anyone. It's just some stuff I found in a magazine i found.

Its cute...but...11 isn't exclusive to that kind of thing, and some of this is flat out wrong.

11 is also referred to as good AND evil. The 11th card in a tarot deck is the goya or strength card. It means lots of other things too depending on who you ask.

Don't alot of pairs of buildings look like the number 11? Petronas Towers ?

So is the Sears Tower, it is still standing.

I wonder how many other airplanes have the same configuration and not crashed?

Colorado was the 38th state... 3 + 8 = 11. Oh no!

Austin, Texas -- 11 letters, and its still here.

New Orleans --10 letters, hit by hurricane

Bam, Iran -- 7 Letters, hit by earthquake

Hiroshima -- 9 letters, nuked

Dresden -- 7 letters, Fire bombed

Apparently, the number of letters in your name doesn't mean anything.

Mohammed is spelled with 2 m's, so its 12.

And there are thousands of skyscrapers on earth, and not all of them get hit.

And Tuesday September isn't, which is the full name.

Nothing has happened in November, on January 11th, or on December 20th. So whats the point, they all have 11 as part of them?

United Airlines?

Again, how many other airplanes fly with this configuration and don't hit anything?

Actually they were built from 1966 to 1972, which is 6 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center

3-3-05 = 11 and on 3-3-05...

* 2005 - Mayorthorpe Massacre: Four members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police are gunned down during a drug bust near Mayorthorpe, Alberta in the worst attack on the RCMP since 1885 and the North-West Rebellion.

* 2005 - Steve Fossett becomes the first person to fly an airplane around the world solo without any stops without refuelling - a journey of 40,234 km/25,000 mi completed in 67 hours and 2 minutes.

* 2005 - The freighter M/V Karen Danielsen, crashes into part of the Great Belt Bridge of Denmark, 800 m from Funen. All traffic across the bridge stops, effectively separating Denmark in two.

so?

It hit Somalia too, so it wasn't just Asia.

So apparently, if you get some facts wrong, add some things up in certain ways, and look at things that are normal as something totally exclusive, you get something weird, and somehow it has to do with the number 11.

Look up the 11-11 phenomenon on google, the 11 stuff is worldwide. Personally I think it's a signal that's telling us we're heading for a time of changes, any more specific than that I'm not too sure yet.

Posted before.

But hey, I might as well add my own "Conspiracy".

Humans have 10 fingers, What's the next number after 10?

11 you say?!?! OMGWTFBBQ We're doomed!

Posted before.

But hey, I might as well add my own "Conspiracy".

Humans have 10 fingers, What's the next number after 10?

11 you say?!?! OMGWTFBBQ We're doomed!

Nothing personal but that line of thinking sounds kind of ignorant, I know there are many conspiracy theories and fake paranormal things out there but to lump it all in one category without looking at each case you may miss some truth.

Nothing personal but that line of thinking sounds kind of ignorant, I know there are many conspiracy theories and fake paranormal things out there but to lump it all in one category without looking at each case you may miss some truth.

there is no truth to this one

Mohammed is spelled with 2 m's, so its 12.

Actually, you're both right and wrong at the same time, since it's an Arabic name, and would thus be spelt in Arabic, not in English, so there's no real right way to spell it, other than phonetically.

And, just to put this stupid theory to rest... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology#Eleven

Eleven is a higher octave of the number two and is considered to be a master number (the second master number being 22). 11 is considered the path of spiritual awareness and knowledge beyond the grasp of others. It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. It is also related to open-mindedness, intuition, idealism, and visions. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.

All numbers have positive and negative aspects, and 11 is no different. There have been plenty of good things that happened with things involved with the number 11 that you're choosing to ignore. Also, you're totally going about your numerology wrong. You don't just add up the number of letters.

Actually, you're both right and wrong at the same time, since it's an Arabic name, and would thus be spelt in Arabic, not in English, so there's no real right way to spell it, other than phonetically.

And, just to put this stupid theory to rest... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology#Eleven

All numbers have positive and negative aspects, and 11 is no different. There have been plenty of good things that happened with things involved with the number 11 that you're choosing to ignore. Also, you're totally going about your numerology wrong. You don't just add up the number of letters.

:yes:

• 4 weeks later...

Well hers is a juicy tidbit to screw with yer theory..

in traditional numerology...

you only use the numbers 0-9 no 10 or anything higher........... there for 11 = 1+1 or 2....

which alters the count of all thouse other things...

Which ruins that entire theory

or at least from what I have learned.