Request for WLM Beta Invites Here!

noobs, i doubt anyone will invite those stupid enough to post here

Then that would explain why there was a very popular GMail Invite thread here would it? From the moment that GMail started to let you invite friends, members of Neowin were kind enough to give up their invites to offer users here an account. So unfortunately I do not agree with you at all.

If anybody would be kind enough to invite me when possible, I would be grateful:

Name: Paul

EMail: kinetix63 at hotmail dot com

Then that would explain why there was a very popular GMail Invite thread here would it? From the moment that GMail started to let you invite friends, members of Neowin were kind enough to give up their invites to offer users here an account. So unfortunately I do not agree with you at all.

If anybody would be kind enough to invite me when possible, I would be grateful:

Name: Paul

EMail: kinetix63 at hotmail dot com

gmail is different.

Also for someone who's not even in the beta your quite an arrogant person. oh yes invite me me me cos im in gmail so yer invite me cos im a arrogant person and want in on this.

get a life

gmail is different.

Also for someone who's not even in the beta your quite an arrogant person. oh yes invite me me me cos im in gmail so yer invite me cos im a arrogant person and want in on this.

get a life

Lighten up dude

You said your mind more than once in this thread.

Don't flame people.

Please could someone wizz me an invite?

Mark Billington

markglendale8@hotmail.com

UK

ps, if anyone wants a gmail or wallop invite in return just drop me a pm :p

gmail is different.

get a life

Well I'm sorry that you have the impression that I'm arrogant. I certainly don't believe I gave the impression that I should be invited purely because I have a gmail account. The point I was trying to make was that you'd be surprised how generous people on here can be with things like invites, I was purely using GMail as an example.

Really hope I can get an invite. All the applications that I tried to be a beta tester for Microsoft failed. :(

Name: Ken Koh

Email: kenkoh31@gmail.com

well...i really doubt that somebody will invite me :( ..but what the heck

NAME: steven

MAIL: robottto AT hotmail.com

good luck to me

and thanks in advance to the soul that will invite me :)

I was in the MSN Messenger 7 Beta and I'm willing to test different scenarios with someone in Europe if I'm invited:

Name: Henrik "Zop" Eriksson

Passport: tweepop@msn.com