Exorcism of Emily Rose

Well this is slightly off topic but since the answer's been given, I'll guess I'll ask.

Myself, I don't believe in possesions or exorcism, nor God or demons, I find the idea of a demon with an immense power doing nothing but possessing people to ram thier heads into walls and spout nonsense to be a great waste of time, especially if they're supposed to be super evil and the like. Shouldn't they be out murdering, raping,coming up with weapons that kill millions, and spreading disease? It just seems to me that tormenting an individual seems small time for a demon.

That said, whether deomns exist or not or have the ability to possess people I think is irrelevant. If you believe you're possessed and you believe that an exorcism is the only way to save yourself then I think so to. Whether they're real in the sense of reality has little bearing on ones perception, so whether they exist or not I do feel that exorcisms could actually cure people who feel they're possessed.

What do ya'll think?

Well this is slightly off topic but since the answer's been given, I'll guess I'll ask.

Myself, I don't believe in possesions or exorcism, nor God or demons, I find the idea of a demon with an immense power doing nothing but possessing people to ram thier heads into walls and spout nonsense to be a great waste of time, especially if they're supposed to be super evil and the like. Shouldn't they be out murdering, raping,coming up with weapons that kill millions, and spreading disease? It just seems to me that tormenting an individual seems small time for a demon.

That said, whether deomns exist or not or have the ability to possess people I think is irrelevant. If you believe you're possessed and you believe that an exorcism is the only way to save yourself then I think so to. Whether they're real in the sense of reality has little bearing on ones perception, so whether they exist or not I do feel that exorcisms could actually cure people who feel they're possessed.

What do ya'll think?

Belief is power i believe the more people believe and fear them to a respect as we now fear anything unknown to our science the more power they have over us.

Why go out and rain terror when the media and culture does it for you.