Teenager guilty of 'vampire' murder

no offense to the person that posted this, but whats up with the sick murder posts today?? we got this and a docter who killed 215 people in the UK. but reading both threads i have decided that people are startin to really freak me out here, i mean, whats the world comming too??

TS

Originally posted by T0Y S0LDIER

no offense to the person that posted this, but whats up with the sick murder posts today?? we got this and a docter who killed 215 people in the UK. but reading both threads i have decided that people are startin to really freak me out here, i mean, whats the world comming too??

TS

the doctor story was posted waay back on the 19th of july. And this person was in the UK as well so its more like what is the UK coming to :s

Keldyn, i really wanna know something, where do you get your sig's and avitars?? you do them yourself?? either way (mind you, i know this is way off topic) they are sweet.

TS

Originally posted by hobsgrg

the doctor story was posted waay back on the 19th of july. And this person was in the UK as well so its more like what is the UK coming to :s

my bad, i didnt notice the date it was posted when i saw it this morning, i just assumed it was new, but still, this is some really sick stuff (for both topics), what is going on that make these that crazy and sick to do stuff like this??

TS

Originally posted by T0Y S0LDIER

Keldyn, i really wanna know something, where do you get your sig's and avitars?? you do them yourself?? either way (mind you, i know this is way off topic) they are sweet.

TS

I make all my sigs and avatars. Except the ones i am using now of course. The sig you see below is made by Genesis. A very talented young man who has my utmost respect. He was kind enough to whip me up a little something. I was out of ideas:P

Originally posted by Keldyn

I make all my sigs and avatars. Except the ones i am using now of course. The sig you see below is made by Genesis. A very talented young man who has my utmost respect. He was kind enough to whip me up a little something. I was out of ideas:P

excellent work, these ones and the ones you have used before.

TS

This is gross, and stupid. I mean, the fact that there are real people out there that believe in this stuff so much they are willing to kill. It's just like the Salem Witch Trials. Completely reidculous.