anyone excited about Alamo Bowl?

Go Nebraska! Wow, what a finish to a great game, excluding the incompetence of the refs.

I knew I should have gone to the game :pinch:

Where's BroChaos? :p

Changing into his black "mourning" clothes.

NO WAY! Offsetting penalties for both teams being on the field LOL:whistle:e:

That has to be one of the oddest playes I have ever seen.

Offesetting Penalities would still allow one more play. ESPN just annouced the play was blown dead before hand... where i do not know.

That was a cross between Stanford/Cal and the Music City Miracle...Freaking awesome

I love how Turico was going balistic in the booth...but for the life of me, why dont you lateral it to Breaston!?!

Offsetting penalties would not allow one more play. The only time that happens is if there's a defensive penalty...

but for the life of me, why dont you lateral it to Breaston!?!

To lateral the ball to him in that situation and have him actually break all those tackles after running around for a good half a minute is much easier said than done.

To lateral the ball to him in that situation and have him actually break all those tackles after running around for a good half a minute is much easier said than done.

Watch the play again if you have a chance...whoever had the ball (The fullback?) had two Michigan players directly behind him. There were 2 Nebraska players that were sent into the endzone for the last play, and one of them was going after the ball carrier, and the other one was way on the other side of the field. There was ABSOLUTLY no way that he would of stopped the TD...if it happened :D

Look...I understand the circumstances, but its still fun to do the "What if?" situation :laugh:

Look...I understand the circumstances, but its still fun to do the "What if?" situation :laugh:

I thought you were serious with your first paragraph. The last thing they have in mind is finding Breaston on that situation.

What if we had different refs? We'll never know.

Go Huskers :D

The refs were from the Sun Belt conference. This game was waaaay too fast for them. It's like the difference between a high school and a college game. Although there was one good thing about the refs, they cheated both sides.

I've been saying the Huskers will win, and no one believed me. I'm going to have fun rubbing some people's faces in it

The refs were from the Sun Belt conference. This game was waaaay too fast for them. It's like the difference between a high school and a college game. Although there was one good thing about the refs, they cheated both sides.

I've been saying the Huskers will win, and no one believed me. I'm going to have fun rubbing some people's faces in it

Sun Belt Conference? No wonder. (I live near UNT... I've seen how bad they are first-hand. lol)

anger anger anger anger disappointment anger anger anger. bah, i don't even care anymore. this year already sucked enough losing to ND and OSU.

can't wait til next year.

anger anger anger anger disappointment anger anger anger. bah, i don't even care anymore. this year already sucked enough losing to ND and OSU.

can't wait til next year.

I can't wait either. Once Nebraska gets some good Offensive linemen for the west coast offense (we have the defense), we will be back being one of the top teams like we were in 1995 ;)