If you want live mail invites...

My account is @hotmail.co.uk and the other one I had done is msn.com...

My other @hotmail.com didn't work for some reason.. I did have it reactivated a couple of weeks ago though.

Didn't find it, they removed the storage counter but it will be back in later builds.

Molly: Don't you mean two gigas? It's the normal storage in Mail beta and it's more than 250 megas

Didn't find it, they removed the storage counter but it will be back in later builds.

Molly: Don't you mean two gigas? It's the normal storage in Mail beta and it's more than 250 megas

this is what i'm talking about...

it dose not work for me and i did every things!

yup i can confirm it dosent work from all the places .... my friend cudnt get thru it ... i took his email id and password and it worked from my computer ....

Beware before giving out ur passwords to known people .... trust only close friends who might get it done for you.

yup i can confirm it dosent work from all the places .... my friend cudnt get thru it ... i took his email id and password and it worked from my computer ....

Beware before giving out ur passwords to known people .... trust only close friends who might get it done for you.

What did you do that he didn't? Or is it just the computer?