January (2006) Digital Photo Gallery

@ shinoda : nice pics ya got there! esp with a 350D... :D

some comments though:

First pic: i'd be a great pic if it was vertical and minus that thing on the left...

last pic: and action figure without the background with look..rad... :cool:

Hi, yeah that was just me messing with the camera, getting used to it. Ive only had the camera a week lol. oh and its a very big jump up from a Sony DSC W12 :)

One from my flickr page, i took this while out and about today

Saw the top of the picture and I was like meh just pass it by, scrolled down and damn, thats really nice and sharp. Really Like it.

Loved some of the photos shown in this thread, I liked your macro shots Lan88, checked out your photoblog and there's a hell of a lot of nice shots there; what camera and lens do you use? Also nice shots from Pete as well, all of those shots were quality.

Loved some of the photos shown in this thread, I liked your macro shots Lan88, checked out your photoblog and there's a hell of a lot of nice shots there; what camera and lens do you use? Also nice shots from Pete as well, all of those shots were quality.

i added a Nikon 4T close up attatchment lens as well as a hoya close up filter +4 for my macro shots. :laugh:

very very professional, I really like the pictures, have they been edited?

All those selects were post-produced using aperture... ummm...

Laptop: Straightened...slight saturation decrease

Basketball Net: Nothing

Stop Sign: Nothing

Basketball: Cropped...slight saturation increase to bring out orange

Lock: Monochrome Added

Rocks: Nothing

Was out with my camera and tripod Christmas eve

skaters_med.jpg

Got told to go by some official, because there was children around, I think next year I will bring a print of this with me. Anyway if I did want to take pictures of kids I would use a telephoto or a camera phone, so if they really want to stop people from taking photos of children, lock them away.