Small photo site of mine.

It's small, very amateurish and made by me in dreamweaver, I'm not a pro, in either web design nor photography, but i enjoy them so here it is.

My camera at the moment is a Canon Powershot A85.

Ben's Phot's

:)

Comments appreciated.

I'll add more shots later but for now it's ok I think.

Thanks guys.

i like your framing, looks good.

the pictures are very good snapshots and you defenately got the "eye" for the perspective, which can be seen here: http://digitalben.freespaces.com/Photograp...cture%20236.jpg

a very nice photo with a good "flow", good image-quality aswell, the exposure-time was selected pretty well, even if it was the cameras automatic mode. :)

keep taking photos, its like learning a language... by writing and writing and reading and reading you improve your vocabulary and you get better and better.

I took that Photo at Cafe Del Mar actually Ben, taking credit for my work = not so nice

hahaha. :p

Lies, all lies.

That was was mine.

:fun:

*edit* See you in court.

Edited by Kerm

Of any in particular? Or all of them?

The ones on the first page seem to be lacking it. the third page is great though :)

youd be amazed how a quick 10 seconds of editing in photoshop can make a picture so much better

Sometimes it's better not to do too much tinkering as it's a bit artificial... but if it enhances the picture in a positive way, without overdoing it, it can work wonders ;)