Which Car Should I Choose

Originally posted by bayrider

well u seem to defend VW too well, but dont do a comparison to prove anything

im looking at both infiniti and VW website... the Infiniti pushes 260hp @ 260ft pounds and weighs 3300lb's whereas the W8 has 270hp and 273ft pounds of torque and weighs 600pounds more... i dont have any actuall 0-60 and 1/4mile times but i can assure u that if the infinity has pretty much the same hp and torque as the W8 passat and weighs 600lbs less it will pretty much take the passat

not to mention that the G35 is RWD (which is pretty awesome), while the Passat can only be FWD or AWD (AWD is usually a slower option, as it adds even more weight).

PS: the CTS is just plain fugly.

Originally posted by mufdvr3669

quote : originally posted by duntez

my pops about to get me a g ride but i cant make up my mind on which 1 I should get which 1 yall think I should get

by saying you are getting a g ride does that stand for gay ride or girlie ride because no gangsta would be caught dead in a car like this. for 24000 get you can get you a lot better ride than the ones you picked.

Maybe not where you stay but down here any car you can put rims on and tint the windows and put sound in is gangsta enough but out of curiosity what is your idea of a gangsta car

Originally posted by Impulfusion

lol, the passat is lot more powerfull then the infinit, if u take the Passat W8 engine, it will beat up the infinit...

lol you're really stupid...the infiniti in the picture is a G35 which is a V6. why would u compare the W8 to a V6? Compare the V8 Infiniti, Q45, with the W8 and the infiniti blows it away (340 hp compared to 270). The V6 G35 has 260 hp compared to the V6 passats 190hp...anyways i'd go with the passat duntez. If you can beg you're parents for just a little more money though i bet you could get the 350Z for 26 or 27 grand. Damn i love that car lol

Originally posted by psyko_x

lol you're really stupid...the infiniti in the picture is a G35 which is a V6. why would u compare the W8 to a V6? Compare the V8 Infiniti, Q45, with the W8 and the infiniti blows it away (340 hp compared to 270). The V6 G35 has 260 hp compared to the passats 190hp (the passat in the picture)...anyways i'd go with the passat duntez

blah, depends on what he wants to get, i told him compared to the picture... think before calling people any names... newayz, the W8 engine is pretty kewl anywayz.. but before chosing go check the prices too.

whats a "g ride" slang fo® :) ?

man im good!

German > Japanese. Case Closed

Also, I loved the Car Showcase, those cars have excellent interiors.

• 2 weeks later...

man my first car: 1989 Ford Tempo...

I am almost done with it....

My next car: VW jetta GLI... i know its made primarily in Mexico but I test drove car after car and this car just fits me in every way.. plus I like 4 door sedans....