NCAA football next year preditions

their are lot of what if, ands,but's; will come up lets have a little fun.

let be start i think if young comes back TX will win back to back, i think

OU will do better

USC will lost to cal

Fresno ST, lose WAC again :|

I think you are a week too soon with your topic :p

Let's wait until after January 15th to make predictions - last day to declare for the draft. We will have a better idea then :D

UT with Vince Young has to be a favorite, but w/o him.... not so great.... if only Ryan Perilloux would have went to UT..... HAHA I am glad he chose to stay in state and go to LSU, from what I hear he has been outstanding in practice. I have heard he has a better arm than Jamarcus Russel, is that possible? :woot:

Espn is reporting that Vince Young is declaring for the draft. It was just reported on ESPNnews. Good luck in the draft Vince Young.

:woot: Texans have a big decision to make. Do you take the home town boy over Reggie Bush? Trade or keep David Carr?

I would trade and get 3-4 good players. Bush's performance against Texas showed how he will most likely struggle in the NFL with those fast defensive linemen and backs. Plus, they just picked up an option on David Carr so Young is not an option for the Texans.

I would trade and get 3-4 good players. Bush's performance against Texas showed how he will most likely struggle in the NFL with those fast defensive linemen and backs. Plus, they just picked up an option on David Carr so Young is not an option for the Texans.

I think Young is still an option, they are not paying David that much.

I think Young is still an option, they are not paying David that much.

Are you kidding? They just picked up an $8 million option on David Carr. He is definitely their franchise QB and they will not draft another QB, I can guarantee that.

hopefully michigan will bounch back next year. we have a lot of returning players, and hopefully hart and henne will have mistakes behind them now, and can step up with their experience. texas will not repeat.

Reggie Bush

well in the rose bowl did show much, all year long reggie bush played against fast Ds, the Pac 10 Ds are fast not good just fast. it was more that texas D was big and fast and when it was a run play the LE got win easy and fast, also the LB were fast to the out side. but i think L white will make a better NFL RB because his size.

The Fightin Illini will come from left field and win it allllll!

:rofl: Have fun with the Zooker.

UF should end in the top 10, and will be NC by the following season. I expect the top 10 finish this year, with maybe 1-2 losses overall. SEC champions, and a BCS bowl game.

Also expect a full house for the spring Orange and Blue game in Gainesville. It could be the largest spring practice crowd ever. Last year had an amazing turn out, and with Tebow starting classes now, he will be a sight to see.

I'm looking for South Caronlina to be a force in the SEC next year. Texas will be good, but not great. Same with USC. West Virginia will be even better.

As a big Texas fan, I honestly dont think we are completely dead in the water next season without Vince Young. All of our RB's and WR's are returning, most of the offensive line, but we loose a few defensive starters (2 in the secondary) and David Thomas (TE).

As long as we can find a QB that wont make many mistakes, we will be just fine. The problem is, the only scholarship QB is Colt McCoy - who redshirted last year. I know for a fact that we recruited this kid, last name Snead, who was a highly touted player. Seeing as how those are our two viable options right now, the position will be between those two guys.

works for me, minus the notre dame one simply because i hate them and I think they got exposed in the bowl game. I dont really care that much since I think its easier to start at like 5-10 spot and work your way up then having to deal with staying on top with all the pressure.

I don't know how you have Notre Dame as #2 since they got whooped up on by Ohio State. Ohio State should still be really good next year, too. WVU should be ahead of LSU by bowl finishes (WVU beat UGA, the SEC champion that beat up on LSU). But LSU is definately a top 5 team.

I think that putting ND that high is right, most (If not all) of the starters return next season. Besides, if they can have a season like this with a new head coach...what will happen in year 2? Most would agree that they would simply improve.