NCAA football next year preditions

i was implying that a rematch wouldn't be possible since you guys will be making a return trip to the alamo bowl ;)

Don't get ahead of yourself before you end up in the New Orleans Bowl :laugh:

Penn State...number 3!?

You gotta be joking right? You do realize that pretty much all of the offensive starters are seniors, and are gone next season. As far as I know, the defense has the same issue. Although, the stud LB will return...that team is no way top 10 (Or 15) material.

impact freshman playing again next year along with this years recruiting class for jopa... I hate psu, but i think they will do just as well next year. This is only the preseason poll, i still see them losing to OSU, and Michigan

so when everyone else returns a lot of starters, they are top 10 material, but when michigan does, they aren't? it's gonna be a long year for you next year ;)

i have no problems starting around 15-20 though. there are a lot of games, and the big ten is a touch conference. it's gonna come down to beating ND and OSU at their homes, and after back to back losses against both of them, nothing would be better than beating both of them in their house.

the reason why you are not top 10 material, are, you are returning alot of starters who did well their first year, not so hot the second, but you did have injuries. So the starters are unproven. Not to mention you did just go 7-5 sorry but that doesn't even deserve a top 20 ranking to start the season.

yeah, most of them did come back this year, but they were still only sophomores. i can excuse that. when you are a junior/senior there are no excuses. i can only hope we get a rematch next year. and wherever you rank nebraska, you better have michigan one spot below you. cuz you didn't beat us by much.

NU #18 MU #22 ... for ranking in preseason, atleast in my opinion.