holy crap dude

Wow.. :|

The sight was so grizzly that 2 spectators suffered heart attacks and 3 of Malarchuk's teammates vomited while still on the ice.
do u think this is the worst hockey incident?

With all the sharp skates flying around, I would think that there must have been worst incidents. Like the ice rink massacre of 1987. :p

do u have any more seinfeld sig things like the one u have? i just watched that episode, it was on tonite. i loved that part.

"are you a real cop?"

"yes im a real cop! and a damn good one too!"

do u have any more seinfeld sig things like the one u have? i just watched that episode, it was on tonite. i loved that part.

"are you a real cop?"

"yes im a real cop! and a damn good one too!"

Actually I made this one about 2 hours ago. I thought about this episode a few days ago, not remembering the name of it. Then I turn on the tv today and lo and behold, its on. :D I have a bunch of the episodes so I just took the appropriate scene. I don't like the story too much, I just like the part at the end when kramer steals the statue. Great quotes.

omg crimsonhead, i seriously JUST watched that episode.. thats so weird. maybe thats why it's in your signature? but it just ended 15 min ago LOL.. i love that episode

"i dont even know what your talking about.."

"good... lets keep it that way"

and yes, i never heard of this before. glad he's okay. true champion right there!

There's actually video of that on the internet I believe. If it's the one I seen it was really sad watching it. When the cameraman notices what hapens he turns the camera away and you just hear the announcers saying "oh god...oh no...I can't believe it...terrible"

The video is really sad to see. I'd never want to see it again. He throws his helmet off and starts to panic while people just watch him. Too stunned to know what to do. Thank god he lived though

Video of incident

BIG FAT WARNING: If you even bothered to check what this thread was about (a hockey player's throat getting cut) then you should know what this video will be of. If you don't want to see this graphic thing, then don't. Simple as that.

wow. just wow. i'm still in shock. how he survived i have no idea. i've never seen so much blood. hockey players are unlike any other professional athlete.

christ man. that makes all the professional players that have gone on strike in the past decade or so look like total damned pansies. Crying because they dont get paid enough, then there is this man, gushing blood everywhere. hardcore man, hard freaking core.

I admire that guy for playing the game and being strong enoug to survive that accident. But what does this have to do about sacrificing anything? He didn't jump in front of the blade to stop the puck. He didn't give up his own safety for the sake of protecting the goal. And that second incident had absolutely nothing to do with sports, but everything to do with stupidity. Alcohol and drugs? C'mon...

Sacrifice everything to play the game you love? This has nothing to do with sacrifice. It DOES have everything to do with strength and perseverance though, so I give him that. My criticism is for the author of the story, not the player.

The NHL was stupid not to have players wear neck protectors before this. The puck could have hit him and also ended his life.

Hockey is possibly the most dangerous major game. The blades on the skaters, the hard puck going at 100MPH+ many times during a game, the crashes between a player, you and the boards....the list goes on.