Who else has their name on the compact disc

I did - lets hope that aliens don't come and destroy everone who has their name on the disc.

Internet forums would all go quiet, the rest of the world would continue as normal though lol

How do 430,000 names fit on a small cd? Or do you mean as data?

And.. what good would that do? What if aliens discover it, it doesn't mean that they can read it :p

im asuming they put it on their as data. it really doesn't do any good, just so you can say "hey my name is on pluto"

it was one of those what the hell I'll sign up.

Without a doubt, use 512MB DDR-SDRAM. 168 Pin SDRAM only run at 66-133MHz while 184 Pin DDR-SDRAM run about 266+ MHz. Even though the SDRAM will have 256MB more, it will not do that much.

Totally miss this one

im asuming they put it on their as data. it really doesn't do any good, just so you can say "hey my name is on pluto"

it was one of those what the hell I'll sign up.

True, I've had those kind of things as well :rofl:

Same here.

Asteroids is much cooler. :p

asteroids1qy.jpg

Haha. I'm seriously awesome at that game. My top score is around 250,000, and I regular go over 100K. Pretty boring, though.

I never heard about this CD. Oh well. :( The aliens will have to come find me without the aid of an actual name. :shiftyninja:

?Don't get the they doing this.. CD?

So little green alien men gonna see our names then come invade... :rolleyes: At least they will know our names. :rofl:

I saw the story on /. a while back. I put my name on it. I personally find it very cool. From a practical point of view its useless. I just like the idea of being part of history. When it arrives it won't be disturbed until someone goes and picks it up. No weather, no earthquakes, no volcanoes, just perfect preservation.