Conspiracy with Bin Laden tapes

In the 2004 US presidential elections, John Kerry was leading Bush by 5 or 6 percentage points just before the election and just at that point a Bin Laden Video Tape got released and on election day Bush won by 5 or 6 percentage points and the number one issue on people\'s mind was , you guessed it \" terrorism security\". Similiarly just 2 days before the Hearing for the wiretapping without any warrant is about to start, a Bin Laden audio tape comes out saying They are planning an attack on the United States and its being finalised. And just today on most news shows people from the government like Ex CIA Manager James Woosley are saying this is why the NSA secret wiretapping should continue and its more than likely if you will listen to the upcoming hearing that the Bin Laden audio tapes will be used.

What do you think

I'm not sure, I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but if true it makes sense. However those could be coincidences... Don't worry, I do not take Bush for being a very honest person, he is the worst, most deceitful President ever and pulling stuff like this is in no way out of his abilities but I'm just not sure if they actually would, if that many people are immoral.

Then again, it could be that these tapes existed already or the administration had them before they were released to the public and they simply release them when it suits them. That would seem more likely but I do not think the tapes are faked or anything of the sort if that is what you are alluding to. But I do think they use the banner of terrorism to their advantage...

:huh: I don't believe for a moment that Osama is alive -- he was a sick old man in 2001, living in remote mountains, and needed regular medical treatment. There have been no new videos. All tapes since then are fakes and the FBI knows this. The US government is simply promoting the tapes to keep the boogeyman threatening us, and feed the insane Iraq War. :no:

:huh: I don't believe for a moment that Osama is alive -- he was a sick old man in 2001, living in remote mountains, and needed regular medical treatment. There have been no new videos. All tapes since then are fakes and the FBI knows this. The US government is simply promoting the tapes to keep the boogeyman threatening us, and feed the insane Iraq War. :no:

I think the same, but lets not forget that Osama had big money with him, so medical treatment should have been no problem.

:no: Sick old man? How do you know? Cause Bush said so? Ugh!!

Anyways, the FIRST BinLaden tape about WTC being a success is a fake. He is wearing a gold watch in the tape which he is not allowed to do...

• 3 weeks later...

there's been plenty of theories that he's been dead for a few years... i dont know which way to swing on this one... im on the fence b/c i havent seen any confirming proof yet. i certainly dont doubt it though.

all the bin laden tapes have been fake since 2001... especially the one in dec, 2001 where he confesses to the 9/11 attacks. it was blatantly fake, the dude was a lot heavier and had a much broader nose. but bush and his regime chugged along like it was real, although it was completely made by the US govt.

the one right before the 2004 elections was also proved fake, but it's official to the US govt...and the masses believe it.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a photo proving what you stated about the tapes in which Bin Laden confesses to the 9/11 attacks is indeed true and NOT Bin Laden...

post-147955-1142640746_thumb.jpg

*Note also that if you watch this video you will see Bin Laden writing down stuff on a piece of paper, he is using his right hand, now go on the goverment's wanted site for Bin laden, and it cleary states that he is left handed. Either Bin Laden is Ambidextrous(writes w/both hands), the government made an error on their site, or it is not him at all. Also Bin Laden in this video has a gold ring on his wedding ring finger, although it's allowed in Muslim religions, some Muslims do not like the wearing of gold.

there's been plenty of theories that he's been dead for a few years... i dont know which way to swing on this one... im on the fence b/c i havent seen any confirming proof yet. i certainly dont doubt it though.

all the bin laden tapes have been fake since 2001... especially the one in dec, 2001 where he confesses to the 9/11 attacks. it was blatantly fake, the dude was a lot heavier and had a much broader nose. but bush and his regime chugged along like it was real, although it was completely made by the US govt.

the one right before the 2004 elections was also proved fake, but it's official to the US govt...and the masses believe it.

Edited by WinMacsta06