Canon EOS 350d

Hi, does the Canon EOS 350d always use ISO 400 in Full Auto Mode, for some reason mine does, and i cannot change the settings. any help would be great.

Yeah, i normally do use manual, but just for quickness, i'd use full auto mode, ive just checked in the manual, and in the basic zone modes, the ISO is selected automatically.

Yeah, i normally do use manual, but just for quickness, i'd use full auto mode, ive just checked in the manual, and in the basic zone modes, the ISO is selected automatically.

Have you tried multiple different shots whilst in auto? Light, Dark etc..

Yes, still does it, im not really that bothered, as the images are fine, but i'd still like to get ISO 100 in Full Auto Mode, never mind.

As far as i can tell, you cannot change the ISO settings, when in Full Auto Mode, which is a bummer.

Oh, and The Final Cut is a underated album.

I use manual mode alot, but just for quickness i'd use Auto, i also wanted to see if anyone else was getting this problem in Auto Mode.

ISO should be dependent on the light, not your distance to object though your distance to the object will probably affect the light I guess.

Anyway Full Auto is always cranky...popping up the flash on bright sunny days etc.

As someone else suggested: Stick it un P, change the ISO to whatever you want.

I do usually use P and Manual mode, but i was just wondering if anyone else noticed that there canon was using ISO 400 in Auto Mode, ive used it in day and night shots, with different distances.

Hi, does the Canon EOS 350d always use ISO 400 in Full Auto Mode, for some reason mine does, and i cannot change the settings. any help would be great.

Well then take it out of full auto :angry: :no: :rolleyes:

Where did you get it from in the UK Dazzla? And how much did it cost you? Did it come with a lense? etc.

Looking for one atm.

Pm me if it's stealing the topic.

Much appreciated.

Cheers Dazzla, thats all i wanted to know. lol

And to Kerm, i got mine from Warehouse Express, it was ?559, mine came with the standard Canon EF-S 18-55 lens.

Edited by shinoda