Solution to everything?

We are seeing a lot of stuff about homosexuality, and hacking, and wars, and stuff like this...

I was thinking, that if we lived in a society where no one would have the need or want to cause harm that would get rid of war, and at this point hacking as well (at least in the way that it is harmful) and if everyone was tought to be tolerant and acceptinig, there would be no issues with any of this, at all.

Which is why I have come up with this:

The issues of the world cannot be solved with better laws, or bigger guns, we need a major society change. THAT is the only realy solution to anything. if we keep going the way we are in a 1000 years the few survivng humans will look back and say "those generations of humans where primitive, and stupid"

Which is exactly what most of people are.

Does this make sense to anyone else?

There will be always ubergreedy and uberselfcentered people, that always want to control people. That's what screws all up. And some people are just violent.

makes perfect sense. but try to explain that to the trillions of people on the world. no matter how heated or adament you are about your beliefs... everyone else has theirs and it will be hard for some people to accept a view of society and life as something less or different than how life was before you came into it.

"In proportion as the antagonism between classes within the nation vanishes, the hostility of one nation to another will end."

-Karl Marx & Friedrich Engles

Although history would tell us otherwise, I have hope that our species will one day come to grips with itself and the way of things. It has to - or it will perish.

In some way we're just as stupid as everyone else. Many have thought the same thing before and everyone lets it repeat itself. (sorry just a bit of sarcasm)

When Einstein said WW3 would be fought with sticks and stones I don't think he was too far off. Oil reserves will be gone in about 40 to 50 years at the current rate of use. If tanks and planes continue to be used on the battlefield, with no oil we won't have much of a choice. I hope they don't make solar powered tanks.

To be realisitc, too many people are igonrant and self-serving especially those in a position of power. Solving these problems is a matter of getting enough people who understand each other and work towards solving these problems and removing from power those who are creating these problems. We really need leaders who promote peace and support environmental issues, otherwise we won't have a planet to live on. Only a universe to destroy.