YAY! The Board is Back, Again....?

The board is back.....wooh00...so whats the story, we're all just dying to hear what happend :)

i hope you guys are ok, this **** just sucks... :(

getting some The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

i think a radical change should be made for the problem to get resolved.

i don't know what's happening or understand anything about it but this way it sucks and i would prefer to stay some days without neowin but get the problem solved

We are exploring the possibilities of having services like email run on another server. and we still arent completely satified with stuff like MySQL/PHP configurations. These things take time to implement and is also not a welcome addition to the recent problems weve been having.

:disappoin

I think members will agree tho that "server busy" messages are less with the same (if not more) members online.

:D

Originally posted by Neobond

I think members will agree tho that "server busy" messages are less with the same (if not more) members online.

agreed! theres been a definate improvement.

Originally posted by Neobond

We are exploring the possibilities of having services like email run on another server. and we still arent completely satified with stuff like MySQL/PHP configurations. These things take time to implement and is also not a welcome addition to the recent problems weve been having.

:disappoin

the server busies, haven't been that bad, they've been there, but they've been disapating, faster than before. :)